♡~53~♡

Changbin pov (little bit)

when han got up to go talk to y/n everyone was looking at me.. they were going to say something but Chan said something before everyone else did

Chan: did you know that y/n was doing that

Me: no I didn't.. I thought she was eating but turns out she's not.. I'm worry about her

Feilx: we all are Binnie.. I think she has done this before but she won't tell us we need her to tell us so at least we know

I just nod as I noticed Han and y/n coming back.. Han sat down and start eating the rest of his food but y/n didn't.....

Y/n pov

I was just looking at them as I just didn't sit down and eat.. I know they would be worry that I'm not eating but this is not the first time I have done this.. I couldn't be there anymore I left the kitchen and went to mine and Changbin room and I sat down at the desk and I started to write some songs that was before I felt myself being picked up.. I got put on the bed.. it was Changbin who pick me up.. I look at him and that when I knew that he was worried about me I can see it in his eyes... I look down at my feet not looking into his eyes...

Changbin: y/n baby.. look at me please

I look up and we made eye contact I wanted to break down but I did..

Changbin: tell me why you not eating

I didn't say anything so he kept on asking because he is worried...

Changbin: y/n baby please tell me why.. I'm worry about you

Me: fine... You how how your ex lover come and try to get you back?

He nod and keep on listening

Me: well she sent me a message...

Changbin: what type of message

I pull out my phone and show him and he look pissed off...

(Text messages)

Gina_love: you know that Binnie don't love you he just using you for sex and he will leave you

Gina_love: You are so fat.. why did Binnie go out with you and love you

Gina_love: Binnie needs someone like me.. I bet you aren't that good in bed then me.. I bet I'm so much better then you!

Gina_love: go die bitch!

He look at me as I break down.. he hug me and trying to calm me down.. he keeps on telling me how much he loves me and only me.. and how happy he is that I come into his life and that he has a kid he is more happy.. he move me away and his lips were on mine..

Chan: y/n Binnie you guys okay Oh.....

We stop kissing and we see Chan in the doorway.. I started to laugh Because he walk in on us

Changbin: what's up Chan why you here

Chan: I was coming to see if everything is okay

Me: yeah just Gina problem

Chan: y/n what do you mean by that

I got up and show him the messages that Gina left.. he look at me and give me a hug once he let go I smile at him

Chan: you gotta come and eat now

I nod as I was about to leave I look at Changbin and I hold my hand out telling him to come.. he got up from the bed and took my hand.. I walk back into kitchen to see everyone still sitting at the table.. they look at me and smile and I smile back.. I sat down and Changbin is in the kitchen making me something so I can eat.. Han and lee know are talking but then they start talking to me.. Changbin come with my food and he put it down and I look at it for a moment.. I could feel everyone eyes on me... I feel a hand go on my shoulder I look and see it was Changbin smiling I smile back and took a deep breath and I started to eat.. everyone was so happy.. once I was done Changbin give me a kiss and took my plate and clean it for me..

Chan: y/n thank you for eating and tell everyone why you were not eating or show them whatever you feel like doing..

I nod.. they all look at me and I didn't know what to do.. Changbin come over and told me to get up and I did he sat down and he pull me into his lap.. I took a deep breath...

Me: well so Gina has been at me and she has been sending me messages and well let me show you...

I pull my phone out and show them... They didn't look happy Ji-Ho was more mad...

Ji-Ho: that bitch is going to die for what she did to you

Chan: Ji-Ho baby.. no don't do that

Chan was trying to calm Ji-Ho down but she was so mad that she was so close to hit him.. but she's a good friend and I'm happy that I met her

Me: Ji-Ho hun we can do it together

Ji-Ho: hell yes!

Changbin n chan: No one is killing anyone!

Ji-Ho and I: but...

Changbin and Chan: no buts

Me and Ji-Ho started to laugh and ofc everyone was a bit Scared of two girls ...

Han: two girls mad and Wanna hurt someone yeah no I'm going to bed good luck with that Chan and Binnie

Han got up as well everyone else and went to their room's now that left was Ji-Ho, Chan and me, Changbin.. Chan was holding Ji-Ho and Changbin was holding me but then my phone go off... And guess who it was...Gina.... I opened my phone to see what she said and that where I got more mad...
Chan Ji-Ho Changbin all saw what she said and they let us go...

(Message)

Gina_love: hi loser i bet your kid isn't Changbin kid.. I bet it's someone else and you are just saying that it's Changbin just so you can get in bed with them all slut!

We both look at them and wondering on why they let us go they give us a look that made us both confused but then we knew... "We can hit her" they nod and we both got really happy we both never really had the thought of killing someone but Hurting someone that we like yes..

"It's on.. Gina we are coming for you"

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

A/n: it's the 25/12/22 today as I publish this chapter sooo merry Christmas everyone! <33
1221 words