♡~34~♡

Y/n pov

I'll been working on my new song and I have finished it.. I started to play it on my piano.. I don't think I'll make an video of it.. but I'll think about it.. I stop playing as my mind was somewhere else.. i was in my own world untill I wasn't in my own world.. i look up and see Hyunjin in front of me.. he had a worry look.. I smile at him..

Me: Hyunjin what you doing here

Hyunjin: I come to see if you wanna go somewhere with me

Me: sure where we going

Hyunjin: this art show

Me: oh hell yeah I'll go

Hyunjin: was that a new song that you are working on

Me: yeah.. I just finished it.. do you wanna hear it

Hyunjin nod as he sit down.. I started playing it.. Hyunjin loved it.. he didn't have to say it.. I just knew that did.. once I was done I put down my piano and we get off the couch and leave the house.. since I'm pregnant I take a while but Hyunjin help me as much as he could.. he was hoping that we don't get seen.. we didn't so that's good... I look at him as I need the toilet.. he knew what I was going to say.. we make our way to the toilet as he needs to go as well... "I'll wait for you once I'm out" he says before walk in the boy bathroom.. I was taking a while but as soon I was done.. I wash my hands and walk out to see Hyunjin waiting for me like he said.. we make our way to the art place.. it was so beautiful there.. Hyunjin took me to this place where we can make our own drawings.. I'm not that good as Hyunjin but I always draw with him and he keeps them I don't know why he dose but he does...

Hyunjin: let's draw something y/n

Me: okay but you know I'm not good

Hyunjin: I'll still keep it

Me: Why

He just smile as he pull me to where we are going to sit.. we sit down but ofc Hyunjin had to help me sit.. he sit down once he was done helping me.. we start to draw but we can't see what we are drawing.. it's our little game we do it's fun for us... I have finished mine and Hyunjin has finished I give him mine and he give me his.. we look at it at the same time "3.2.1 go" we look at it and I really like it

Me: Hyunjin can I keep this?

Hyunjin: as long you let me keep yours...

I nod.. we talk for a bit longer until we go back.. I still feel bad that Hyunjin has to lie to the boys.. I'll be back in their life soon well I hope...

Hyunjin drawing

y/n drawing

We get up and left the place

We get up and left the place.. we make our way back.. Hyunjin making sure he's not walking too fast.. we make it back to my house.. Hyunjin walk me in.. we sit down on the couch I turn on the tv...

Hyunjin: y/n.. I wanna stay here with you for the night to help but I don't know what I would say to the guys if they ask

Me: stay.. just tell them that I call you because I was scared and I didn't know who else to call but that's if they ask

Hyunjin: thanks y/n and I'll say that

I smile as Hyunjin got up to make food for us.. I get my piano and start playing it.. Hyunjin was done making our food.. he sit down on the couch with our foods.. I put my piano down as Hyunjin was giving me my food.. we put something on to watch as we eat... "I'm happy that you are still talking to me y/n" Hyunjin said as I have my face in my food.. I could hear him laughing.. I stop eating and look at him...I was eating like that because  I'm hungry.. I'm sure he understands since I'm pregnant and I eat more then I would... He keep on laughing... I finish eating same with Hyunjin.. we make our way to the kitchen... Hyunjin clean everything for me but I did help him... Once we finish.. he got my attention and told me...

Hyunjin: you should post your new song I'm sure everyone will love it

Me: I mean they know about me being pregnant so I don't have to hide it so I think I'll do it

Hyunjin: do you want me to send a message to the guys

Me: just text them but don't mention my name.. not yet

Hyunjin nod as he pull his phone out to send a message to the guys... Once he was done he put his phone down as I look at him wondering what he said...

Hyunjin pov (text messages)

Me: guys I won't be home tonight..

Chan: okay Hyunjin

Feilx: 👀

Lee know: Hyunjin you never done that before who you with?

Han: didn't you go to the art show?

Me: I did

Changbin: y/n would loved the art show Hyunjin you know that right?

Me: I know

Seungmin: Binnie stop talking about y/n for one second...

I.n: there's something he's not telling us 🤨 

Me: haha..well I'm going now see you guys tomorrow

All: bye Hyunjin

Back to y/n

Hyunjin knew I was wondering what was being said.. he give me his phone so I could see the text messages.. I look at him and start to laugh.. he knew why I was laughing.... I look at Hyunjin as I give his phone back..

Me: how many times do you guys tell Changbin to shut up

Hyunjin: too many times y/n.. he miss you.. we all do y/n..

I smile as I get my piano and told Hyunjin to be quiet as I give him my phone so he can hold it for me... once I finish it and I didn't notice that I was crying a bit.. Hyunjin smile as he give my phone back... "You did good y/n" he said.. I smile as I posted it...

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗   

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗    

A/n: this took me a while... Hyunjin will always help y/n even though he shouldn't... y/n hate that Hyunjin is lying to them so he can help y/n...
1173 words