4

Jennie POV

Yesterday was a mess and I'm still angry, but the truth is I feel a bit guilty today. I think I went too far with Jisoo. The girl was really nice and I could see she was a good person. I guess all the cheating I've been putting up with because of the damn app came together and I took it out on her. I'm not justifying what she did, but my reaction was over the top. I wanted to apologize but she had deleted her profile.

Then I saw her. The girl in the photos. Jisoo said she was a friend of hers. She opened a new profile, with many more photos than before. What's her problem? She's pretty, she doesn't need to use her friend. She didn't even wait 24 hours to create a new profile to look for new girls to cheat on. And I wanted to apologize... well, some people never change.

I swiped to the right. She wouldn't dare...

Match.

JENNIE: Still the same?

LISA: ???

JENNIE: Seriously, another profile?

LISA: I don't know what you're talking about, I just made my profile a while ago.

'Is she laughing at me?'

JENNIE: Jisoo?

LISA: No, I'm Lisa. But I have a friend called Jisoo, do you know her?

Her friend doesn't know she uses her photos, maybe that's why she deleted the profile.

JENNIE: I have the wrong person, I'm sorry.

LISA: It's OK :D

I started chatting with Lisa, Jisoo's friend, the girl with the stunning eyes, in this weird and accidental way and we chatted all day. She was not only pretty, but also very funny. I didn't tell her that her friend uses her photos for flirting because I didn't want to create a conflict, I preferred to leave it alone.

When I reported my experience with Jisoo to Rosé, she looked her up on the internet and it turned out that she was indeed a streamer. She was very weird, but at least that was true. Apparently she streams playing videogames and eating on live, her favourite dish is chicken, that's why she had the chicken thing on Tinder. Eating in front of the cam? I don't understand why some people do these things. Or more precisely, I don't understand why there are people who watch other people doing these things. Rosé loved Jisoo's channel and spent the whole day watching it and laughing at his bad jokes. Well, if she finds it entertaining.....

Lisa POV

I've been talking to Jennie, the bitch who made my Jisoo cry, for two weeks now. I am in full seduction mood and she seems receptive. We talk every day, all the time. We've flirted a lot, we've made jokes, I've let her know that I find her attractive, that I want to meet her, I've told her some dramatic anecdote to add a degree of sensitivity to my character and she's found it charming... She's told me that she hasn't had a relationship for a long time and she wants to meet someone, that she spends her days working and feels that her life is slipping away and she's glad that we've hit it off so well.

'And I'm glad to hear it.'

This weekend I want to meet her in person and I'm sure she won't refuse me.

Jennie POV

I'm not gonna deny that I'm getting excited about Lisa. Over the days I've been getting to know her and I like everything I'm discovering. She's funny, she makes me laugh, but she also knows when to be serious. She is also a sensitive person who needs security. I'm about to leave work when a notification comes on my mobile phone.