11

Lisa POV

LISA: Jisoo...

I'm in Jisoo's room trying to wake her up. I have an unbearable hangover and I need her company.

LISA: Jisoo, wake up, come on.

Jisoo opened her eyes slowly.

JISOO: What do you want?

LISA: I feel sick.

JISOO: That's a hangover.

LISA: Take care of me.

JISOO: Take an Ibuprofen, and let me sleep.

LISA: No, you take care of me.

I rolled my pity eyes and Jisoo snorted.

JISOO: I want to sleep.

LISA: Please...

I woke up in a terrible mood, I'm sad, I have a headache, my stomach is sick, my heart is racing and I've already drunk a litre and a half of water. I've been awake for two hours with my cats but I need human company.

JISOO: Ahhhh, okay. I hate you.

LISA: Aww, you don't hate me, you adore me.

I cuddled her and waited for her to wake up. After a while we were already lying in the living room with Leo and Pepe Lee, who were purring all the time. The female cats enjoyed the fact that we had left the beds free to lie down on them.

'Those damned traitors never keep me company, thank goodness the two boys adore me'.

JISOO: What a binge last night, you don't know how to drink.

LISA: I didn't drink that much, something made me sick and I was drunk all of a sudden.

JISOO: You had 3 or 4 drinks in a row in less than half an hour, that made you sick.

I remembered that moment a little bit and maybe Jisoo was right, but that wasn't the point.

LISA: Well, but it came up too fast.

Jisoo looked at me like I was stating the obvious.

JISOO: That's what happens when you drink fast.

LISA: Oh yes, don't be such a pain. What time did you leave?

Jisoo stared at me.

JISOO: Do you want to know what time I left or what time Jennie left?

'What?'

LISA: What? What time you left in general, I don't care about Jennie.

JISOO: Well, we left there at about 5 o'clock.

Okay, maybe I should ask her about Jennie in particular. Not because I care, just out of curiosity.

LISA: Jennie too?

Jisoo's eyes widened and he began to giggle.

JISOO: I knew it! I knew that's what you wanted to ask.

I got nervous.

LISA: I don't care, I already told you that I was just curious, since she was with a girl last night and that's not usually the norm for her....

JISOO: So do you just wanna know what time she left or do you want me to tell you if she went home alone or with someone else?

'That's a trick question. Don't answer.'

LISA: Both?

'Lisa, I'm your head, you have to listen to me.'