13

A/N. Hi, I'm the author (ok, I guess it's obvious). I'm writing this note to explain one thing and that's when I was going to upload this chapter I realised it was too long so I've split it into two parts. I'll upload the next one on Tuesday. I hope you like it 

Lisa POV

It's Saturday and we go to karaoke. Nayeon, Momo and Sana have gone to a spa again and without telling the others. I don't like the karaoke plan at all, but Seo Hee insisted and as she comes from some difficult weeks we wanted to do it for her. She's gonna introduce us to her new boyfriend, Wonho.

This week has been weird. In the afternoon I spent the whole time with Jennie in Jisoo's room working on the project. I hope that as the campaign has been a success thanks to my ideas, she won't doubt my professionalism and commitment to the job.

'Although knowing her she is capable.'

I kept talking to her on Tinder. We have more in common than I thought and time flies by. I'm not trying to make fun of her, or force anything, I'm not even trying to flirt, I'm just getting to know her, talking to her, telling her things that I can barely share with others by protecting myself behind the screen (and Jeongyeon's picture). Since I work at Kim Company I barely have time for anything, I only see my friends once a week, I'm hardly ever at home with my cats... my life is not what you would call an adventure, there's no excitement, it's boring, I don't do too many things... it sucks, actually. So I guess I have this feeling that the moments when I'm talking to Jennie are the best part of my day.

'Because it can't be anything else.'

JISOO: Are you ready?

I was lost in my own thoughts and I didn't see her come in.

LISA: Yeah.

She looks at me worriedly.

JISOO: Are you okay?

LISA: Sure, why?

JISOO: I don't know, you were just lying there on your bed staring at the ceiling doing nothing.

LISA: I was waiting for you, can't you see I'm dressed? I've been like this for two hours now, you little princess.

Jisoo looked very pretty today, she had put on black shorts and boots and was wearing an oversized black t-shirt. She had also done her hair and make-up.

LISA: Well, tonight's the night, I see.

This could only be because of Rosé. She grins at me.

JISOO: I guess so.

LISA: Well, why so long?

JISOO: I wanted to enjoy it.

I look at her without understanding.

LISA: Wouldn't you enjoy it more if you kiss and do adult things?

JISOO: I know what I mean.

'I don't.'

Jisoo comes out of my room to complete the finishing touches. My phone vibrates. Jennie.

JENNIE: I'm going to karaoke night with some friends. You know one of them has been in jail?

I chuckled under my breath.

'Of course I know.'

JEONGYEON: Wow, are you trying to impress me with your contacts?

JENNIE: I don't know, are you impressed?

JEONGYEON: A little.

JENNIE: Then it was totally my intention :D