17

Lisa POV

LISA: Jisoo!!!

I just jumped into the house. Jisoo appears from her room.

JISOO: Lisa, I'm busy streaming, -she looks at me in surprise. -What? You won lottery?

LISA: Almost. I'm going to New York next week.

She looks at me surprised.

JISOO: What?

LISA: Yeah. I'm going with Jennie, we have some meetings about I don't know what, because since I heard about New York I haven't heard anything else and we're going for 4 days.

JISOO: Oh my God... You and Jennie in New York, alone?

'Oh my God, that's right, I hadn't thought of that.'

I get nervous.

LISA: It's true.

Jisoo chuckles.

JISOO: Drama is coming.

LISA: Why?

JISOO: You just don't fuck up.

And she goes back to her room.

I'm an idiot. I didn't realize I was going to spend the days with Jennie. It's a work trip, but of course, if we're meeting with whoever at most it would be 3 hours a day, what were we going to do for the rest of the day?

'What about the night?'

Well, I'll worry about that next week, now I have to get organized and go shopping. I need clothes.

--

It's the Saturday before we go to New York and we have a party at home. Jimin, Sana, Momo and Nayeon are coming. Also Jennie and Rosé. The only one who didn't join us was Seo Hee who is missing again.

'I hope she's okay.'

Today Jisoo and I are the hostesses because Nayeon's grandma has guests. So I can show my new clothes to my friends.

The first to arrive are Sana, Momo and Nayeon, who of course come together. We greet and hug each other, Nayeon touches our asses.

NAYEON: I missed you sluts.

LISA: Yo, Nayeon, hands off, now Jisoo's caught.

We all laugh.

MOMO: So you're going to New York. We've been talking all morning in the office about how envious we are.

LISA: Well, you're here to talk about envy, you who spend all day at the spa.

They chuckle and agree with me. Although it's true that New York is more worthy of envy.

LISA: Come to my room, I gotta show you the stuff I bought for the trip.

JISOO: I'll pass, I've been putting up with her all day showing me the new outfits and now I'd rather stay here.

She lies down on the sofa while the girls follow me.

SANA: Oh my God, I love the blue dress, it's beautiful. Ooh, the yellow one!

LISA: Right? I didn't know which one to choose so I took them both.

SANA: I love the way you think, Manoban.

We chuckled as I showed them the rest of my clothes. We had been there a while when Jisoo appeared.

JISOO: The others arrived.

Jennie, Rosé and Jimin were at the door of my room, I hadn't heard the doorbell.

'Another day she's looking stunningly pretty.'