12

Lisa POV

From Tuesday, I would spend every afternoon of the week at home with Jisoo and the energy drink promotion. Rosé and Jennie were coming too, I spent all night cleaning and trying to make the house look decent, although Jisoo told me that it doesn't matter, Rosé already knows the house well enough.

'Isn't she ashamed of this house?'

I can't believe she showed Rosé her room. The area the webcam was pointing towards looked spotless and perfect, but on either side of it were stacked cans of drink, piles of clothes, books... chaos. I spent more time cleaning and tidying Jisoo's room than the rest of the house.

LISA: We're a mess, Jisoo. Now that we have money we can pay someone to clean up.

JISOO: No need, we already have you.

I threw her a shirt I'd just picked up from her mountain of clothes.

LISA: I hate you.

Jisoo was looking at me with her face like a jerk and made the mic drop gesture with her mobile phone on the bed.

After cleaning Jisoo's mess, I lay down on my bed with my baby cats Pepe Lee and Leo, who fell asleep on top of me almost immediately. I started to look at my phone. I didn't know that Jennie liked photography and I must admit that she is good at it. Her photos have a lot of sensitivity, she has a great aesthetic sense, they are stylish... she really knows what she's doing. In the end I also passed her my photo Instagram. Almost none of my friends knew about it, I'm a bit embarrassed. It's normal too, who would I show it to, Nayeon or Sana? They'd laugh and ask me to do a nude photo shoot with them or whatever. Seo Hee would ignore me, I think she wouldn't even look at the pictures, she's bored with that kind of thing. At most she'd ask me to do a photo shoot and then send it to a modelling agency to see if they'd hire her. But that's not the kind of photos I like to take.

Jisoo does know it and likes it a lot, she tells me I'm very good... but she doesn't understand photography and sometimes I miss having someone to talk about it. I'm not denying that I was thrilled when Jennie told me that she liked my photos, we spent the whole night talking about it. It was nice to talk without having to see her face. When I see her I just want to argue and I get angry, but when I chat with her on Tinder she's nice, she's interesting.

Jennie POV

We've just arrived at Jisoo's house and I've just found out that it's also Lisa's house. They both open the door for us.

JENNIE: Hello, girls.

We all greet each other and go inside. Rosé and Jisoo explain how they have organized the space and the advertising image and show us the designs they have loaded on Jisoo's computer.

JENNIE: Wow, Jisoo, what a computer.

It was really impressive, full of lights. I don't know about these things but it looked cool.

JISOO: It's only the best that goes in here.

She said cockily and looked sideways at Rosé, as if that sentence included her too. My friend turned as red as a tomato and smiled. They're cute.

Lisa was off to the side plugging in her laptop and getting everything ready.

LISA: Would you like some coffee?

J/R: No need, thanks.

LISA: Now you speak in sync like Nayeon, Sana and Momo? -We laugh. -Come on, don't be shy. How do you like your coffee, Rosé? I know Miss Kim's.

While my friend was explaining, I was thinking for a while, remembering my conversation with Rosé. I have to try not to be so hard on Lisa, I'm not really that angry with her anymore.