8

Lisa POV

Today I go back to work after this weird weekend and I have no idea how to look at my boss. I can't get the images I remember from that night out of my head. Jennie laughing under the fountain, Jennie dancing, Jennie in her underwear... I can feel my cheeks burning. Jennie in her underwear.

'I actually liked what I saw.'

It was a normal night with Seo Hee, I think she put something in our drinks to make fun of us, or maybe we drank too much, I don't know, both options are viable.

When I got to the office, Jennie was already there, as usual. With perfect hair, perfect make-up and her Chanel dress. Luckily, she hadn't worn the perfume from the first few days, I couldn't stand it. Before she asked me for it, I brought her coffee. Last week I decided to bring it to her first in the morning to save myself a trip to the coffee shop as soon as she saw me. I knocked on her door and she gestured for me to come in.

LISA: Good morning, Jennie. -I looked at her innocently and smiled.

I thought after seeing us in our underwear I might force a little, but the look she gave me made it clear I'd just screwed up.

JENNIE: Jennie? Did I give you permission to call me Jennie? Put the coffee down.

LISA: I'm sorry... I thought that...

JENNIE: You don't have to think anything. Just because we have friends in common doesn't mean you can call me by my first name. And now go to your desk, I've emailed you some reports I want you to fill in.

I left annoyed. For a moment I thought she was a normal person. I saw her laughing, drinking, having fun, joking... But with me she's still the same old asshole boss. A spiteful bitch. I sat down at my desk and got ready to work when I got a message from Jisoo.

JISOO: Have you seen Rosé?

LISA: No. I've just arrived.

JISOO: Do you think it's too soon to text her?

LISA: How should I know.

'Jisoo, I'm not in the mood for dramas now.'

I'd been working for a while when I saw Sandra approaching me. It's a bit awkward, every day she comes to my desk with some excuse and I think she's trying to flirt but I don't know how to cut her off without being too rude and I try to be nice.

SANDRA: Hi Lili.

She smiles mischievously at me.

'At what point do we have the confidence to call me Lili?'

LISA: Morning.

SANDRA: Have you seen the email I sent you?

LISA: No, I was just finishing up some reports Miss Kim sent me.

Sandra leans next to me on the table and brushes my arm.

SANDRA: I sent you some designs for the drinks and I wanted to know what you thought.

LISA: Oh...

SANDRA: Shall we look at them together then?

LISA: Sure.

She pulled up a chair and sat down next to me. I noticed how Jennie was looking at us from her office, I couldn't decipher her expression, but it didn't look good. After a while (which took forever) looking at the designs, laughing at her jokes, putting up with her subtle (not subtle) hand on my leg and pretending I didn't understand her hints, Sandra got up to leave.

SANDRA: Well, let me know what Jennie thinks.

LISA: Of course. -I smiled. -I'm sure she loves it.

SANDRA: Let's go out for a drink after work one day, there's a brewery next door that we design guys always hang out at, you could come by one day.