30 (M)

Lisa POV

As soon as the door closes, she pulls me against it, wraps her arms around my neck, and kisses me as if tonight is the end of the world. The taste of her mouth is so incredible that I wouldn't care if it ended today, it's shaping up to be a great last night.

I feel her tongue entering my mouth with a soft, wet sensation that makes me moan, and I feel on my lips that it makes her smile. I wrap my arms around her and pull her tight against me, I need to feel as much of her on my body as I can. One of my hands runs down her back and I squeeze her ass. Now she's the one moaning into my mouth. The touch is incredible, so I have to use both hands on it, and I squeeze her against me, still kissing her. She lowers her hands, which were on the back of my neck, and caresses my arms. The touch sends a shock through me. We separate our mouths for the first time since we walked through the door and look at each other. I don't move my hands from her butt, they're where they belong. Jennie runs her tongue over her lips as she looks at my mouth and I can die right now from how fucking sexy I find this image.

JENNIE: This isn't a good place either.

LISA: It's perfect.

She smiles and moves closer to my mouth. She caresses my lips with hers with all the softness in the world, just a touch.

JENNIE: Follow me.

She runs her hands down my arms until she grabs mine. Having to remove them from her ass saddens and excites me in equal measure. She guides me to the sofa, and in one swift movement, she takes off her coat. I follow her lead. She turns to me and pushes me down onto the sofa. I feel like I could die right now as I watch her straddle me. She puts a hand on the back of my head and pulls me towards her mouth, which is waiting open for me to start the kissing session again. I needed to kiss her so badly that right now I could spend the whole night in this very spot. The night, and tomorrow, and the entire next week, just kissing her and caressing her thighs.

But I quickly realise that I can't just be kissing her and that I'm always going to want more as I feel her grinding against my belly and her breathing quickens. A moan escapes into her mouth and I whisper against her lips.

LISA: Fuck...

Jennie takes the opportunity to bite my lips and then I need to undress her because there's plenty of cloth between us. I gently grab her dress from her thighs and pull it up. She helps me pull it off and we stop kissing to undress her. She's wearing a black underwear set that fits her so well that I stop breathing for a few seconds. Then I watch her take off her bra and the little bit of sanity I had left evaporates. I wrap my arms around her and pull her tightly to me as I kiss her neck. There's something tremendously exciting about staying dressed while she's naked on top of me, and I need to eat her. All of her.

Jennie grabs my head as she moans and I run my tongue up and down her neck. I feel her moving on top of me, the way she's seeking maximum friction with my body is killing me, and I have to bite her. A moan escapes her, louder than the previous ones, and I'm afraid I'm going to cum right there, like I'm a fucking rookie. I feel her grab my hair and push my head down on her tits. Fuck, I don't need her to ask, I've been dying to taste them. I run my tongue over them as I use my hands to caress her back, because she has the softest skin in the world, and because I feel her nipples are made to rub against my tongue, as if that's the only purpose they were both created for. I feel it hard on the surface of my tongue and I cover it with my lips. I need to feel it more. When it's inside my mouth, I draw circles with my tongue around her nipple, and Jennie pulls me tighter and tighter against her.

JENNIE: I love it...

The sound of her voice sends a shock through me and I suck her nipple hard into my mouth. Jennie moans and pulls my hair. She keeps moving rhythmically over me, her skin burning and driving me crazy.