When and How they/You confess 2/2

Finney:

He was staring at you while you guys were going over chemistry work. It flustered you so you slammed the book shut and stared back at him.

"Finney what are you doing?"

"Looking at you."

"You need to focus."

"I am focusing."

"Not on me."

"Why not? You're beautiful."

"Finn- wha-"

"Go out with me? We can go see a movie."

You guys went to the drive in to see Grease, He held you the whole time even though it wasnt cold.

Robin

You guys were at the drive in for the 30th time watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He got into a knife fight with a couple and you had to drag him home to clean him up.  You sat on the sink and he  stood in between your legs.

"Robin. Shirt off."

"If you  wanted to see me shirtless you can just ask."

"Whatever. Get an infection then."

"No no I'm kidding, it's off Y/N i promise"

"you are so lucky i like you Arellano."

took the both of you a minute to realize what you just said. then he teased you non stop about being in love with him before pressing a quick kiss to your forehead and hugging you tightly.

"I like you too carino."

Bruce

You guys were having a sleepover at your house with your other two bestfriends Griffin and Billy. Bruce was attempting to steal your stuffed animals off of your bed.

"Hey, dipshit. Put my kids back!"

"But Erica is so fluffy! So is Chewie!"

"You know their names?!"

"Of course i do! We can co parent. I take Stuffy, Chewie, Erica and Rari on Sunday Tuesday and Thursday and Cinco, Robyn, Angie, and Cookie on the rest of the days?"

"Co parent?! We aren't even together?!"

"We can be!"

"Bruce. Do you understand what you just said."

"Yes. I'm serious i'll be a great boyfriend. I'll even learn Spanish for you!"

The dedication was your icing on the cake, you gave him a chance. He brought you to his baseball game the next day, just so he could brag about you to all of his teammates.

"Yeah, she's the one pretty one, right up there!"

Vance

You two are going at it on the pinball machine, just slightly beating each other's score every time. Moose walks in with his friends and they shove you out of the way to watch. You shove back and moose hits the game.

"Who did it."

They all point at you.

" Who pushed her out of the way?"

Then the all look away.

"Alright since none of you have a clue I'll just kick all of your asses."

They all scramble out of the store and Vance helps you up, pulling you close to him.

"Your turn."

He never really officially made you guys a thing, but from that point on he held your hand, walked you to class with his hand in your back pocket, gave you forehead kisses and bought you lunch every chance he could. He even took you out on a date, smoking and spray painting the back of the school.

Billy

You two were having your daily hangout after his paper route and you were running around with Rover in your front yard. Your hair got messy from rolling in the grass and he pulled all the grass out before starting to braid your hair back to prevent it from getting messy again.

"Ouch billy- ah!"

"I'm sorry, it's not my fault you have sticks tangled in your hair!"

Once he was done, he took a Polaroid picture of you guys. For some reason you were seeing him in a totally different light, and you were feeling a little bold today.

"Damn i didn't know you could braid, a lucky girl is going to have a gentleman on her hands someday."

"If this is your way of asking me out, it sucks. "

You got really embarrassed but he broke out into a smile. So you told Rover to tackle him, which he did but he pulled you down along with him. 

Griffin

You had just won an art show, but your mood was soured. Your best friend Griffin didnt even show up. Just as you were opening your locker a card fell out and three daisies were taped to the mirror of your locker.

Hey Y/N. I'm sorry i wasn't there today, I don't think i could look you in the eye if you said no.

I like you. A lot. And I'm not just saying that because of your art, i really think you're beautiful 

and really fun to be around. I want to take you on a date, but if you dont want to come that's

fine too. I hope we stay friends.

                                                                                                        Love, Griffin <3

You screamed so loud everyone stared at you, but you didn't care. you biked home very quickly to see Griffin fiddling with a paintbrush on your porch swing and you nearly tackled him, pulling him into a far too tight hug.

"Of course ill go on a date with you, but bail my art show again and we fight."

you're joking. not really.

a/n: THIS IS SO FUN TO WRITE LMAOOOO