Would you still love me if i was a worm?

Finney

You two were out sledding because school was out due to the snow day. After you guys went down the hill particularly fast you fell in the snow and you guys stayed on the ground just laying there laughing and you randomly asked "Hey Finney, Would you still love me if i was a worm?" He looked at you like you were crazy and started laughing but he stopped once he saw you were serious. He refused to answer to spare your feelings, but eventually you got him to be honest and he said no.

He did buy you a green worm hat tho and he started calling you worm.

Robin

You both were wrapping up your boxing practice and you were feeling great because you had done great, but Robin didn't do too well. He was busy pouting and throwing his gloves into his bag to even notice your excitement and he hugged you. You tried to make him feel better and he said "Only one thing will make me feel better. Tell me you would love me if i was a worm. " You told him you would just to spare his feelings and brought him gummy worms just for the occasion.

Bruce

You guys were taking a nap after a movie marathon and when you woke up you found him staring at the ceiling. The second he realized you were awake he asked, "Would you love me the same if i was a worm." you were sleep delirious but not stupid. You told him no, but you would get him "a nice terrarium with lots of moss and other worm shit." He was definitely okay with this.

Vance

Your favorite past time happened to be fucking with your boyfriend. Especially when he was absorbed into that stupid pinball machine. You guys were currently on a date and Vance was yet again giving pinball all of his attention. So you leaned on the machine and went "Vancey Wancey, would you date me still if i was a worm?" He looked at you like you were stupid. Then proceeded to call you fucking stupid. You told him you wouldn't move until he answered and he said no he would step on you or feed you to a bird.

Billy

The both of you were out doing a paper route and it started to rain. the second he saw a worm his face was scrunched up in disgust and he pedaled away, leaving you to finish the remaining houses. When you caught up to him you called him a baby and said " so if i was a worm would you hate me?" He said he would jokingly run over you with his bike. so you pushed him in the grass.

Griffin

Griffin was busy painting something and you were lying upside down on his bed, watching him for a few hours. once he tired himself out, he sat next to his bed, already half asleep so you took this as a chance to strike. You came up to his ear and whispered "You'd love me if i was a worm right?"  he bursted out giggling and for the next twenty minutes he laughed until you both forgot what even started this.

A/N I'm back, PSATs kicked my ass bruh.