Their Biggest Pet Peeves

Finney

Yelling/loud noises

He hates it when people yell or throw things, it makes him feel anxious and it stresses him out. He swears it's not a trauma response but let's be real here, it certainly is. Anytime someone is yelling at him it ruins his entire mood for the rest of the day, and he starts to dislike that person.

Robin

Chewing loud/with an open mouth

He hates hearing people chew, he thinks it's disgusting. If you chew with your mouth open he is convinced you are a child of the devil and a threat to public safety. He will kick you for it. Ethnic disbelief x100.

Bruce

Not saying Bless You/Excuse me

He will stare into your soul if he sneezes and you look at him but dont say bless you. He also says bless you to himself and thank you really loudly. If you bump into him without saying excuse me he will yell 'You are excused.'

Vance 

People who talk to just to talk

If you're talking to him about something with no substance  he's gonna ignore you or tell you to be quiet. He doesn't have an attention span for stupid shit and he will let you know. Also don't talk to him during pinball. If you aren't his mother or his girlfriend you better be telling him his house is on fire or you're getting your ass kicked.

Billy

People who touch him or his dog without permission

He's always ready to go home the second someone he doesn't know comes in contact with him. He hates hugs from people he doesn't know well and a stranger brushing up against him on the bus is enough to ruin his day. He especially hates people who try and touch his face/hair. He also doesn't let people just pet his dog, he would prefer that you ask first and if you dont best believe you'll never see his dog again.

Griffin

Being late (ironic ik)

Whenever the two of you go anywhere he has to make sure the both of you are on time if not early. When he has something to do that involves other people and they are late he gets pretty upset. He doesn't sleep in on weekends and he has a schedule, doing everything at a set time makes him feel more in control.