When you call him on 'the' phone

Finney

He recognized your voice immediately

"Finn..?"

"Yes, I'm here (y/n). where are you?"

"It's cold. i miss you Finn"

"Y/N.... you're okay right?"

"Don't go up the stairs. Its a trap."

"Please tell me where you are."

"I love you. get out for me. I'll be right here."

The realization hit him after the click. You were dead.

He's heartbroken and wants to cry at first, but he wants to be strong.

You can't do anything but watch, as you've found out hugging him is useless.

Once he he gets out, he hangs up a star in his room with your picture on it

Robin

Deep down he knows its you, but he refuses to believe it.

"Hello..?"

"Robin?"

"Y/N.. Is that you?"

"I... I don't remember."

"Is Y/N with you? Is she okay?"

"The tile. i pulled it loose. There's a hole. i couldn't finish.

"Carino please.. is that you?"

 "Yes Carino... sounds.. right. Get out. Promise me you'll kill him for what he did to me Robin."

"I promise."

He cried silently for a while, but he kept his promise. He made sure that bastard suffered every step of the way. And he wouldn't dare let anyone forget you or talk bad about you.

Bruce

In denial. He hangs up. He refuses to believe it.

"Bruce..? Nikko, its me. im here"

"No. No you aren't. Y/N is still alive."

you call back the second time

"Listen to me. there's a cord i ripped up. It's under the wall you can use it."

"Where are you."

"im... I don't know? Tell Amy i said congratulations. She just graduated right?"

"NO. no no. You're gonna tell her yourself.  Right?"

"Promise me you'll tell her."

He's a sobbing mess by the time the call is over and he starts throwing whatever he could get his hands on around the room.

He also keeps his promise, and he engraves your name on his helmet and his baseball bat. 

Vance

Also in denial but given the circumstances he accepts what it is

"Who the hell is it this time. Im fucking tired."

"Still bitching huh Nancy?"

"This has got to be some sick fucking joke."

"Nope. i think I'm..dead? I don't remember much else about myself."

"You're not dead dumbass. You can remember me can't you?"

"Yeah. You're... Nancy."

"Vance. Y/N you're fucking scaring me"

"Vance. If you knew what that hijo de puta was going to do to you you'd be fucking terrified."

"Im going to kill him i promise you i will. We can talk later."

"Vance....This is the last call."

He took an axe to the grabbers face, in revenge for you. you were there, you saw it. You could have sworn he cried but admitting it would have made it harder for you to move on

Took him a few days to realize you were gone and never coming back. He lost himself. He gave up on pinball. He was quiet, docile even. Fragile. he felt like he was going to fall apart at absolutely anything that had a trace of you.

Billy:

Crying  almost immediately, He can see you.

"Billy? My love? Im here."

"Y/N/N I see you..."

Once you realize he can see you, you shoot up from the mattress and try unsuccessfully  to hug him. This starts the waterworks.

"You're gone. You're really gone?!"

"Hey hey, it's okay. Remember the bike lock you gave me for Christmas?"

"yeah?"

"It's on the door upstairs. Run. Don't ever look back not even for me. "

"I never got to tell you i loved you.."

"If that's your attempt to tell me now, it's shit. But i love you too Paperboy. always."

He does as he's told for the most part, but as he's running he looks back just once to see you smiling and cheering for him. It's now his favorite memory even though it's very bittersweet.

He got another dog and named it after you.

Griffin

In pure shock. He can't believe you of all people went down. He lost all hope.

"Hey..Griffin."

"y/n? please say that's not you?"

"I don't remember. There's a freezer in the room directly across from the toilet. use the top to break it."

"If..If he killed you how am i supposed to get out?"

"Because i know you can. Today's the day. all of the bullying comes to an end, you get out of there fight if you have to."

"Y/N i cant"

"If you can't do it for you, do it for me."

And that he did. He painted you a lot. i mean a lot. but never sold them. a small part of him believed you were still out there.

A/N This made me sad.