Why you guys break up

Finney

You noticed he got distant.

He was hanging out with Donna more and you less.

It hurt for a while but you got accustomed to it.

He started looking at her the way he used to look at you. That's when you knew it was over.

You saw it coming from a mile away, Donna was prettier, smarter, thinner, lighter, the complete opposite of you. Better.

You decided it was a good idea to break it off.

Robin

The fighting was starting to be too much.

He was really irritable all the time and he hardly did all of the nice things he used to do for you.

One day he was angry about something and he was throwing shit around his room

He threw the guitar you brought him and it broke.

that was pretty much the icing on the cake for you, all of your hard work meant nothing to him.

Bruce

He was caring and attentive the first year you were together, but once baseball season rolled around it was like you didn't exist anymore.

He always excused it with "practice" or "It's just the guys"

But you knew about all of the girls that came to cheer for him at his games. They were always at the after celebrations.

He never actually entertained them, but he rarely let you come with him

His friends wanted to set him up with Brittany and even you had to admit they'd be great together.

So you let her have him.

Vance

You don't. Losers.

Billy

Again yall steadier than a motherfucker.

Griffin

He's been flat out ignoring you. 

You haven't even seen his face in a week let alone heard from him.

When he did talk to you, he broke up with you

You couldn't understand why, but you chalked it up to his insecurities.

Art got painful, so little by little you stopped.