What it's like dating Finney Blake

- Dating Finney never gets old, he still acts the way he did before you were together and he just had a massive crush on you.

-Movie dates are his favorite but he's also a fan of study dates.

-He kisses your head all the time, especially in public when he sees someone looking at you.

-Loves hanging out with both you and his friends, he's extroverted so being around people he loves makes him feel good.

-Complements you at random times. You could be knocked out sleep and he'd still call you gorgeous. He really does mean it too.

-Firm enforcer of the sidewalk rule. You walk on the outer edges just to make him move you sometimes.

-He likes it when you compliment him back. Like he literally glows if you call him pretty.

-Always in your bonnets for some reason. You only let him do it cause it's adorable.

-Not a good cook, but he does bake you things a lot. It's rare he goes a week without bringing you some sort of cookie he just learned how to make.

-Loves being the little spoon and absolutely no shame about it at all.

-He's really protective of you and he gets jealous a lot but he hardly shows it.

-He wants you and Gwen to have a good relationship, he knows that she needs an older sister role model.

-He wears your spare jersey to all of your games and if he also has a game he paints it on his face. He's really supportive of you doing sports, and he wishes you both could go pro after high school.

-His favorite thing to do when you come over is nap. He sleeps better when you're around.

-Smothers you in Star Trek/Wars stuff.

-You guys were Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker for halloween.

A/N this is the product of my Finney brainrot, enjoy!