What you do on your first date

Finney

You guys went to the drive in to watch Grease obvi <3

He's a pretty traditional guy, he likes things simple fun and easy.

Robin

The second he got his permit he took his tios pickup truck and set it up real nice, (blankets, snacks, flashlights, his guitar, candles) he took you to this nice meadow right outside of town and you guys stayed there all night. he played you music and you guys watched the stars.

Bruce

An ice cream date definitely. He takes you after his big game because he thinks this is more important than pizza with his team. He makes you feel really special, he pays for everything, holds open doors, ties your shoes, all the works. He doesn't care that he gets teased for it, if you like it he loves it.

Vance

Your first REAL date was a Carnival date. He saved up every penny for four months. like no pinball for four entire months so you guys could blow it all on games and so he could finally see himself as a real boyfriend. He brought you any and everything you wanted and you guys got soda wasted. He was really proud to show you off to his mom and you convinced him to do cheesy movie scene shit with you. He took lots of pictures and they're all over his room.

Billy

You guys went to comic con. he loves Indiana Jones so you surprised him with tickets. yet again he was ready to marry you. he literally proposed. with a ring pop. you said yes, of course. This was probably the most pda you two have ever done in your entire lives but it was also super fun. You learned a lot of comic stuff and he dragged you all over the place like a kid in the candy store.

Griffin

You guys thought it would be a good idea to paint each other. you guys tarped his whole floor and started painting. ofc another paint war. you both swapped and hung the others picture on your walls.