NOT AN UPDATE

Okay so, this isnt my mutual, but it was a mutual of one of my friends. the person in question is iggysluvr

This person is very much racist and as a person of color i feel like this is some bullshit. Its 2022 and were still racist? like grow the hell up, you're disgusting.

My friend vancehoppers has a book that explains in detail what they did, but i refuse to be silent on this issue.

Mitch, along with the majority of white people on the internet are absolutely too old for me to be giving you the "racism is bad speech" and frankly I'm tired of doing it too. Why does it have to be so hard for you people to be decent human beings?

We. Are. People. Too.

No different from you at all. Quit fucking treating us like shit and playing the victim when we speak up about it.

i wish you have the day that you fucking deserve and the same goes to anyone else who thinks the way they do.

To any of my mutuals following them i suggest you block them as well, and going forward i am making it clear that my page is a safe space for POC and LGBTQ POC. Uneducated white people are not allowed to interact with anything i say or write at all.

I refuse to entertain and interact with ignorant people i have better things to do. 

I will not be writing anything  today, and likely not tomorrow either. When i decide that i feel comfortable writing again i will do so.

To everyone else with common fucking sense, have a good day and I apologize.