Tutu

You and your boyfriend Robin were currently at the skate park. he was on his Skate board and you were on your roller skates desperately trying to learn how to do a 180 jump on a ramp but you just couldn't figure it out. Your frustration was growing and Robin could tell. The next time you attempted it you fell, smacking your chin on the edge of the wooden ramp. 

He immediately rushed over to help you, laughing a little but you pushed him away as you wiped the tears that were violently streaming down your face and his expression changed immediately.

"Carino.. you okay?"

You nodded yes but the next time you wiped your face you had a sleeve full of blood which just worried him and pissed you off more.

"Your chin is bleeding, let me see." He really didn't need to ask because he had already pushed your hands away and tilted your face upwards so he could see better. On the other hand you were feeling really fucking stupid and you wanted to go home.

"I think you might need stitches, it's bleeding pretty bad. You wanna call your mom?"

"No. We can just go to get it cleaned I don't need stitches." If your day couldn't get any worse the thought of stitches makes your stomach turn. Not only would you have a nasty scar there, it was gonna hurt and you really didn't feel like crying in public anymore.

Robin picked up on your bad mood and took you to the hospital without saying a word. when you got there the nurses rushed you to a sink because they obviously didn't want you to be dripping blood all over the place. After they cleaned you up they did inform you that you were gonna need about five stitches and you had to call your parents.

To say that was the most embarrassing phone call of your life would be a huge understatement. Your mom wasn't mad or anything, in fact you seemed to be the only angry person in this situation.

Time skip brought to you by Griffin not giving a fuck about Finney

After the horrifying process of getting stitches and lots of tears you were finally heading home, still upset and sniffing with your head in Robins lap in the backseat of your moms car.

You didn't know exactly what was causing your shitty day or why you felt so angry but you wanted nothing more than for it to stop or this would all be some lame dream you were having. Unfortunately it was not. Your mom dropped you both off at home before leaving to take care of some errands and you were currently staring at the ceiling while Robin was sitting across from you, pouting.

"Y/N im boreeeed. I wanna do something."

"Like what."

"I dont know? Music maybe?"

"I have a headache."

"Why are you being so moody today?"

This shocked you and you sat up, frowning at him. 

"I am not moody."

"Are too!"

"Are not."

"Are too. you're all like- wait hold on-"

You watched as he hopped off the bed, rummaged through your closet for a few seconds before pulling out your old brown ballet tutu and putting it on top of his head as if it was a wig and he put one hand on his hip, the other one out as he pretended to check his nails.

"Go on, ask me something."

"Robin-"

"No no im for real go ahead!"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Ugh I don't know Robin."  He flipped his "hair" and rolled his eyes scoffing at you and your jaw dropped.

"Okay first of all-"

"No no im showing you right now, ask me something else."

"What is wrong with you?'

"Ugh. Nothing I'm fine." He flipped the tutu again this time sighing.

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm obviously being sad dark and broody so just leave me alone ugh." He flipped the tutu twice, and gave you the side eye.

"Robin i dont say that!"

"That's what you sound like I'm so serious!"

"Eres un dolor de cabeza I swear."

"Mhmm you love me tho." 

"Yeah yeah what ever, get back over here I'm tired."

"Not moody my ass." You rolled your eyes and he came plopping on your bed with this tutu still on his head trying to kiss you but you put your hand right on his face.

"Robin i swear  take it off i haven't touched that in years god knows what's on it.'

"Nooo let me keep it for a while"

"Fine but you're not kissing me with that on."

He gave up and took it off but he did pout about it and from that point on, he put it on anytime you were upset about something and it always makes you feel better. He had done it so many times that your little siblings started to call him Tutu and eventually it stuck. He thought it was stupid, but he was okay with it if it made you feel better.