Who says i love you first + how

Finney

You did.

You wanted to say it for a long time but you didn't know how without making it awkward, so one day when he called so the two of you could do homework you snuck it into your goodbye. He hung up so you thought he didn't hear it and your heart was hammering in your chest. a few minutes later your door swung open and Finney hopped into your bed and pulled you into a hug before repeating those three words over and over and over to you.

Idk i think he heard you. That's just me tho.

Robin

Both of you

You guys were pulling an all nighter, and the night was almost at a close but the both of you were very tired. Now you were just staring at him and he was staring at you. You both started laughing and once you finally calmed down he pulled you into a hug so you guys could finally sleep but you guys were a little too on the same page. You waited until you thought he was asleep and you whispered it to him, but you were startled to find he was saying it too. Neither of you made a big deal about it but it became a nightly routine.

Bruce

He did

You guys were having yet another conversation about his "kids" you were explaining to him that he couldn't ACTUALLY take them on the days he planned he could just stay over and sleep with them on his side of the bed. He was going away to baseball camp and he wanted to take them but he finally let it go. The next Wednesday (while he was gone) you got a letter. He was telling you how camp was going and at the end he signed it:

Love, Bruce

(p.s. tell my kids i love them too. I love u more tho don't tell them that part.)

You framed that letter. Plus you took him to get a teddy bear that you both named Bob and he was actually allowed to keep every other day.

Vance

You did

Don't get me wrong, he does love you but he's not very vocal about it he shows you with his actions all the time and leaves all the mushy sayings to you.  You don't really remember when you first said it because it felt so natural but you started saying it a lot. Vance loves fucking with you so he always says that he loves himself too, but he's kidding. He hasn't said the full i love you but once he got comfortable with you saying it he started saying "love you too" he's shy with it plus it makes him turn red so he never lets you see his face when he says it so you won't laugh.

 Billy

He did.

He was doing your hair for you and you were complaining about it taking too long. Instead of his usual sassy remarks he was just trying to make you feel better and  he said something along the lines of

"Im only doing this because i love you and i want you to have a nice hairstyle."

You were pretty much swooning after that but he didn't think it was really that big of a deal. He thought you were low key overreacting.

Griffin

Neither of you

Neither of you have said it yet and you don't really think that you need to. The both of you know how you feel about each other and that's enough for yall.

Plus you both are too shy to say it.