Your first kiss

Finney

You were upset over a baseball game that your team lost and he came to comfort you.

It happened so naturally you didn't fully realize when he cupped your face in his hands pressed three gentle kisses to your lips.

He took you to get ice cream after and he even walked you home.

You realized later that night that he had indeed stole your first kiss and you grabbed the phone on your nightstand.

When you brought it up, he admitted he was terrified that you didn't like it because you never said anything.

You told him that you did in fact like is, and that he should do it again some time.

Robin

He had got into another fight, this time on your behalf because moose was a total cuntwad.

 You weren't mad at him, but you wished he didn't try and fight three people at once.

 They got him good in the face and once you finished he pointed to his split lip.

"Hey you forgot one!"

"I cant bandage your lips Robin."

"You can kiss them better though."

You huffed at him but secretly you were happy. You kissed his entire face about a million times before pressing a really long one to his lips. He just smiled at you like an idiot for the rest of the day.

Bruce

He planned it for a while, he wanted to find a way to tell all of his family and friends about you

After he won one of his baseball games you ran out to the diamond to hug and congratulate him he pulled you close to him

He spun you around a few times before giving your lips a long gentle kiss. 

You were shocked. 

His teammates start cheering for you and Amy is teasing him about it behind your back.

You hid in his chest the whole time after that.

His teammates never let him live it down.

Vance

You were over at his house for a study date.

it was slightly bugging you that you two never made anything official

he picked up on your mood, but he didn't want to say anything

He decided kissing would make all of your problems disappear

"Come here."

"Why"

"Just do it."

you did as you were told and wrapped his arms around your waist before giving you a nice long kiss.

You definitely forgot whatever it was you were mad about and you melted into him.

You both kept this up until it was time for you to go.

Billy.

You had convinced him to play pocky sticks with you. 

it took an hour but here you were, sitting across from each other, carelessly chewing away at the sticks until there was only a few left.

He kept bailing, so you had to make your last three count.

"Billy. Dont chicken out this time."

"I wont!"

You started again, this time slowly. 

Once you got to the very end of the stick the both of you froze for a few seconds before he smashed his lips onto yours, pushing you backwards in the process. 

After a few seconds he backed away, sitting up and holding the near empty box.

"We have two more. Wanna keep playing?"

Griffin

You guys were partners for an art project

You guys couldn't agree on a color for the clouds

"Y/N, clouds are white. w-h-i-t-e. Not pink."

"Have some imagination Griff they can be whatever we want!"

You kept pushing him to make them pink and blue until you had enough, smearing some of the colors onto your canvas.

He gasped really dramatically

Took his paint brush and splattered your shirt.

You did it back.

You both busted out laughing.

Turned into a paint war.

"Griffin. You have some on your face."

"Get it off??? You put it in my face!"

You wiped the paint from his face with your thumb, and you both looked at each other, still smiling like idiots.

"This is the part in the movies where they kiss right?"

"Griffin wha-"

"Dont ruin it."

And with that your lips collided, both of you laughing through it.

"You're a shit kisser y/n."

"Says you?!"

A/N I DID MY RESEARCH POCKY HAS BEEN AROUND FOR LIKE 100 YEARS NOW.