His biggest Fear

Finney

Thunderstorms. 

He always scoots close to you and puts his head under the blanket. He asks you to play music and you do, humming the songs as you softly stroke his hair. and the occasional forehead kiss whenever he gets really jumpy or he cant sleep.

Robin

Caterpillars/Centipedes

Hes not fond of anything with more than four legs, but especially not caterpillars. One was in his nose when he went camping once when he was little. He thought it would turn into a butterfly on his face.

Bruce

pigeons

He says they're relentless devil birds who's sole purpose is to make us hate life. he runs from them especially if he's holding food. A pigeon pecked his forehead once, he whned and complained all day but once you kissed it better he got over it.

Vance.

Dogs.

He's never going to ever admit it,but he's scared of small dogs. He very much appreciates you moving him over to the other side of the sidewalk when you see one coming. A chihuahua bit him once, you had to patch him up, but believe it or not he was completely silent the whole time. he gets quiet when he's scared. After that you watched a movie, and played with his hair while his head was in your lap.

Billy

Coyotes

He goes on your family trips every now ant then, but he hates the sound of coyotes howling. Has an irrational fear that their coming to get him. You always pull his head to your chest and let him wrap his arms around you waist, just so you can "protect" him.

Griffin

Being alone again

Griffin feels like you are the only person who understands him, therefore the only person whom he enjoys to be around. H e hates the idea that you might outgrow him and want to leave for someone more extroverted. It stresses him out a lot, but it all feels better whe you pop into his room after school with a Thermos full of tea for the both of you.