When you guys get sick

Finney

Him

He's the type to hide it especially if he knows you have a busy week, but you notice the frequent sneezing and his high temperature really quickly and you force him into bed. He's gonna complain that you have other things to do and try to convince you he's okay.

You dont believe it one bit.

Eventually he gives up and lets you take care of him, and he kinda likes it too. He promised to repay you for it despite you telling him it's fine, but you let him have this one. He doesn't like being sick so he tries to go back to normal life way too quickly and you have to drag him back to bed and keep him occupied with space programs and updates on school drama.

You

He finally got the chance to take care of you and he went over the top with it. He saw you sniffle once and all of a sudden he was nurse Finney. He put you straight to bed and cooked you something so you could take some cough medicine and tylenol. After you were fed he either put on something you liked to watch or read you some cool stuff he found until you were asleep. Once you were he organized your room for you and got everything settled for tomorrow before kissing your forehead and sleeping on one of your bean bags.

He loves you but he's not going to jeopardize both of your health.

Both of you

Once when he was sick you used one of his pillows and the next morning you found yourself sick. He lectured you about it, but he did cuddle you during your nap and somehow convinced Gwen to help you both out.

You guys mostly spent your time sleeping, which is honestly a vibe.

Robin

Him

Dramatic as hell. The second he feels a slight fever or a stuffy nose he's at your door to smother you because he refuses to be sick alone. You have to usher him back to his house because you aren't allowed to have him over after dark and you know he's gonna keep you within arms reach until he's better. You dont mind bringing him his meals, helping him with his missing assignments, and make sure he's getting enough medicine and sleep. 

He made up his mind that day. He was spending the rest of his life with you.

You

He kinda freaked. He didn't specifically know what you needed but he tried to pretty much follow what you did for him. It didn't work because you didn't have the flu you had food poisoning. He did put your hair up into a bonnet and whenever you had to throw up he was there to rub your back and clean your face so he could help you get back into bed. He played you songs on his guitar and brung your food to you. He was kinda scared of your dad the whole time but at least he was allowed to stay this one time.

He called you pukey after that.

Both of you

He's a clingy idiot when he's sick, and he somehow thought it was a good idea to literally smother you in a hug but was very surprised to find that you were sick too. You were pretty mad at him when you woke up but you really didn't have the energy to hold it against him especially when you knew he just wanted to love you. He tried his best to help you out since he felt bad, but he could barely stay awake on his own. He did manage to tell you a story about the time he broke his arm while fishing tho.

Bruce

Him

He put as much distance between the two of you as possible. He wasn't risking your health at all, but he did call you all the time. You made sure he was taking the proper medicine and caught him up on classwork but you did remind him that you were bummed out that you couldn't even take care of him, let alone see him. He almost let you come over. Almost. The second he said he was better you came over and stayed with him the entire day. Amy took pictures of him while he was sick and gave them to you. You put them in your locker.