When you sleep on the couch after an argument

A/N like i mentioned earlier i age them all to 16, and since they were thirteen all of my preferences/imagines are set in 1982 unless i state otherwise.

Finney

- You guys were arguing over Baseball and he told you your opinion didn't matter so you decided to leave and sleep on the couch downstairs.

-He let you go under the assumption that you were bluffing.

-after an hour he went downstairs to apologize but he found you and Gwen reading magazines and talking about celebrity crushes while painting your nails.

-He sucked it up and went to sleep without you.

-Apologized with brookies the next morning.

-Def gave Gwen a burnt piece.

Robin

-You guys were arguing over which movie to see on your date tomorrow. You insisted on Halloween and that you should pick because you were taking him out for once and he insisted on The Shining and that he should pick because you were taking him out.

-He was being annoying about it and you left.

-He was too stubborn to give up and he sat there until he fell asleep.

-He got up in the middle of the night to say sorry so you would come back but you were asleep.

-He slept on the floor next to the couch, and when you went out he sucked it up and watched Halloween.

Bruce

-You guys were arguing over Bob. He said it wasn't fair you had him on sunday tuesday thursday and saturday because you got four days, plus two in a row, plus all of the other kids. You claimed it was fair because he slept over every Saturday and sometimes Friday and Sunday too, plus He asked for every other day. 

-You tried to kick him out but he didn't go so you decided to go.

-He wouldn't let you leave, you had to crawl your way downstairs because he wouldn't let your leg go.

-He only left after you threatened to call his mom to pick him up.

-He couldn't stay away though so he kept coming downstairs to "get water"

-Eventually you gave up and came back upstairs.

-You let him keep Bob but he still made you apology crepes anyway.

Vance

-You guys don't even remember what you were arguing about. It started with Farrah Fawcett hairspray though.

-He started ignoring you so you left. 

-You were almost a hundred percent sure he didn't even notice you had left.

-He tried to convince himself he didn't even care, but that lasted for all of three minutes.

-He threw you over his shoulder and carried you back to his room against your will.

-Did not let you leave again.

Billy

-You guys were arguing over what collar to get Rover. You were set on pink with a heart shaped dog tag and he was set on black with a circular dog tag. He says it's his dog so he gets to choose, but you say you take care of him just as much as he does plus he even said you could pick but he doesn't like pink so he tried to revoke his offer.

-He was in the middle of saying something when you decided you didn't want to listen any further and you left.

-He shut and locked his door before going to bed.

-When he woke up to use the bathroom he noticed his door was open but he didn't see you anywhere.

-When he checked the living room he saw you cuddling with Rover on the couch and he felt betrayed.

-Silent treatment allllll of the next day.

-You guys agreed on a black collar with a plastic pink heart with Rovers name and both of your initials.

Griffin

Yet again you guys were arguing over art. The challenge was to highlight 8 or more colors in one piece. You wanted to do pop art and create a superhero since comics are usually very vivid and use tons of different colors. He wanted to do a cubism piece that was inspired by Picasso but you said that was way too simple plus everyone would be doing that. He said pop art would be too difficult to do in just two days.

-He started sketching his idea on your shared canvas, totally disregarding you so you left.

-You fell asleep on the couch, covered in paint because you decided to start your idea on your own.

-He closed all of your paints and put them away along with your easel and brought you a blanket so you could sleep comfortably before going back to his room.

-He didn't want to admit it but he was having a hard time with his idea and he wasn't happy with the results he was getting.

-The next day he started helping you with your idea without saying anything.

-You guys had the best painting and you really did try not to rub it in his face, but you did give him a good "told you so." look.

A/N BTW im like, sick and idk what im sick with so chapters will be kinda slow, sorry.