When You Wear Their Clothes

Finney

The first time you did it, you took his wristband and he didn't notice for a few days.

He didn't say anything, he just started leaving his wristbands around you more.

Wristbands turned into hats and hats turned into T-Shirts

He never says anything about it, but he's very proud.

Robin

He basically gave all of his things to you. 

After your first week of dating you already had two bandanas, three shirts, a sweater, and one belt buckle.

He does point it out when you wear his stuff as if he didnt give it to you.

Secretly just wants you to give him your stuff.

Bruce

He gives you his jackets all the time.

Most of the time you give them back but now you have a stack of jackets in your closet and it's getting cold out so you've been wearing them.

He noticed immediately and you know he did because he's all over you.

He walks with his arm around your shoulder, holding your hand, or just flat out carrying you on his back.

Vance

It starts with you putting your scrunchies in his hair before bed, then you notice that he keeps them on his arms.

Then one day he left his necklace and his watch at your place, and you wore them which resulted in him starting to leave stuff at your house and vice versa.

Most of the time you both are sporting something of each others, however you've never worn his vest.

That was until you guys went to a baseball game and you made a deal, if you painted his nails you could keep his jacket.

Openly admitted that you looked hot in is vest.

He let you keep it from time to time.

Billy

You steal his sweaters and sometimes his shoes.

He complains about it, but he likes it.

He usually doesn't notice until he actually needs whatever you took.

He doesn't take many of your things, however he occasionally takes your shoes too.

Griffin

he doesnt steal your clothes much, but he does take your blankets, earrings, pens, and paintbrushes.

You don't really notice until its far too late and he has a shit ton of your stuff that he uses everyday.

You start taking some of his stuff too but he pretty much doesn't care at all, in fact he takes your stuff to replace whatever you took

For his birthday you sprayed a blanket with your perfume and slept with it for one day then gave it to him and you haven't seen him without it since.

A/N: Okayyy schedule is getting kinda consistent