Chapter 3-4

Chapter 3 Entering the mountain

  Mu Ziteng was just about to bend over to plant rice seedlings, when he saw a man carrying a burden towards his Tiankan. He was still an acquaintance, so he stood and waited for the man to come over.

  "Third brother."

  "Fujiko, younger brother and sister, your family is also out to plant rice today?" When the visitor saw that it was the two of them, he was surprised, and then smiled and said hello, "Yo, you are still early." Go to the field At a glance, he saw that a lot of seedlings had been planted in the field, and they laughed and teased the two of them.

  "Well... it's been a while."

  Jian Qingling raised her head and called out with a smile when she heard the person mentioning herself, "Third brother."

  "Hey, you guys are busy, brother won't talk to you two anymore, there's a lot of people in the field. The children are waiting for my brother's seedlings." The third brother smiled and walked away quickly.

  "Third brother walk slowly."

  Another half an hour passed.

  "Wood, you can bring the board at home. According to this progress, we can finish planting all of them today." Jian Qingling took out the remaining seedlings on the board at one time.

  "Are we going too fast? Why don't we save that for tomorrow morning." The two of

  them couldn't change too much at once.

  Jian Qingling glanced at the paddy field where two rows of seedlings had already been planted and nodded.

  Before three o'clock, the two packed up and went home.

  When they got home, Jian Qingling closed the door, and together with Mu Ziteng, took out the few materials left in the space and counted them.

  Ten bags of 50 jins of rice, three bags of 20 jins of flour, a carton of noodles, a few bags of dried fungus and mushrooms, four or five bags of mustard, twenty-twelve packs of paper towels, and five boxes of sanitary napkins.

  These are the last two things that attract Jian Qing's heart the most. If she hadn't seen this, she would have almost forgotten that she has a relative who visits every month.

  The next day, the two of them didn't eat breakfast, so they went to the fields to plant rice seedlings early, which was faster than yesterday, and it was done in an hour and a half.

  After returning home for breakfast, it was still early. The two decided to go to the nearby mountains to see if there was any prey to hunt. The family was really short of oil and water.

  Bojie Village is located in the center of Guyang Village, surrounded by a large paddy field, with a river in the middle, and across the bridge is a street, about 500 meters long.

  It is popular to go to the market (going to the market) here, and every Tuesday every week, people from other towns and villages come to buy and sell things with their own products.

  Of course, there are also such markets in several nearby towns, but the time of the market is different.

  There are rolling hills behind the street, the low hills in front have been reclaimed into terraced fields, and further inwards are dry land, where crops such as corn, sweet potatoes, and soybeans are generally grown.

  The two have to enter the mountain from the front, and it takes more than an hour to walk at the normal pace to reach the mountain forest.

  Jian Qingling specially cooked a large pot of rice to receive the space, and served it with the mustard in the space as a lunch at noon.