Chapter 13-14

Chapter 13 The Connotative People

  Get out of the cellar and place a plank on the cellar entrance.

  "You can also make a smaller cabinet with less food in it. The cabinet is placed in this position, so that it is not easy for people to find out that there is a cellar below."

  Jian Qingling stood at the cellar mouth and touched his chin in thought.

  Anyway, the two of them are very strong, and they only carry a cabinet without effort.

  "Then make another one. Do you still have wood in your space?"

  "You still have some small cabinets." The

  two stood at the entrance of the main room. Jian Qingling glanced at the direction of the courtyard entrance. Release it.

  Then he smiled and looked at Mu Ziteng, "Come on for the rest, and I'll cook lunch."

  "I've done a lot of cooking today." Mu Ziteng also responded with a smile.

  "Okay, very soon."

  There is still rice steamed the day before yesterday, so it doesn't need to occupy the stove. There are two stoves in the kitchen. One of the large pots is used for stewed chicken with potatoes, and three chickens are stewed in it. A small stove is used for stir-frying vegetables, a green pepper for frying shredded pork, a green pepper for frying wild eggs, and a boiled cabbage.

  An hour later, the two sat in the main room and began to enjoy the food.

  "There are no green peppers at home." Jian Qingling picked up a chopstick and put green peppers in his mouth, suddenly remembering that there were no more green peppers in the kitchen. They came too late and did not catch up with the green pepper planting season.

  "I'll go to the old house to pick it up in the afternoon." Mu Ziteng ate a meal, and after that, he went on to eat quickly.

  "Next time we go to market in the street, we will buy more and put them back in the space, so that you don't always look at other people's faces."

  Since she came to this world, it has always been the wood to face those people in the old house, and she has never once Been to the old house.

  Even if she wanted to go, Mu Ziteng wouldn't let her face her two sisters-in-law in the past. Xiaolingzi was not the original owner, and he didn't want his daughter-in-law to be disgusted by those two people.

  "Okay." If you don't go, you won't go. Anyway, they have money now and can buy it themselves.

  "By the way, I bought the lamp oil by the way in the morning." So, you don't have to buy it again.

  "Well..."

  Jian Qingling saw that Mu Mu was in a hurry to eat, so she didn't bother him anymore, and she ate her own food quietly.

  After the meal, while his parents were still at home, Mu Ziteng took Jian Qingling and went to the old house with the liberation shoes bought for the second old man.

  "You can go alone. Why do you have to take me with you? Wouldn't it be good to stay at home to practice?" Originally, she was slower to upgrade her abilities than Wood, and he had to take up her precious time.

  "Send shoes to the second old man, and of course I will bring you to show your face." Mu Ziteng said it for granted.

  If it wasn't for his daughter-in-law's face in front of the two old people, he would not be willing to let her daughter-in-law go and affect his mood.