Chapter 21-22

Chapter 21 Drinking more water is to fill the stomach

  Jian Qingling wiped the table, threw the rag on the table, and stared at Chen Ping with bad eyes.

  "Second sister-in-law, are you out of your mind and think you're smart, so you're not happy to come here? And you, are you stupid, you just run around to give some people a word or two at random? When someone hits the front line, you are the one who offends others, but some people take advantage of it." He was talking about Wang Aihua, but his eyes looked at Chen Ping with a half-smile instead of a smile.

  Then he pointed at Wang Aihua, "You said. Are you really stupid?" Then, with a puff, he burst out laughing 'hahaha'.

  Wang Aihua was extremely annoyed, "You you. Since you dare to laugh at me, I am your sister-in-law." Seeing that Chen Ping didn't speak for herself, she turned to Chen Ping again and said angrily, "Second brother and sister, but you asked me to come with you. , why don't you gnaw at this time?" Call

  her stupid? She just happened to have that meaning, so she just followed Chen Ping's words.

  Chen Ping: Originally, she was surprised when Jian Qingling said what she thought, but now she was so carelessly spoken by her sister-in-law. Her face was flushed, and she was angry that Wang Aihua had not achieved enough and failed more than that.

  "Ha!" Mu Ziteng heard Wang Aihua's words, and he let out a light heh.   Chen Ping was even more annoyed, so she could only avoid the important and ignore the topic, "Don't talk about this, third brother and sister, you quickly take out the meat, and we can

  go back to cook for our parents."

The meat was also lost. How long had it been since they had eaten meat? I remember that the last time I ate meat was when my third brother and sister got married.

  "Second sister-in-law is sleepwalking during the day, and she eats meat. She's almost out of food. Where's the money to buy meat?" Jian Qingling squinted at her.

  "You obviously ate meat just now, but you still don't admit it?" Chen Ping didn't believe it, it must be the third family who didn't want to give it to them.

  "Which of your eyes saw us eating meat? Don't make wild guesses about things that don't matter."

  Jian Qingling glanced at the stool and wanted to sit down, but it seemed that she was a bit shorter than others.

  "You still want to deny that sister-in-law smelled meat just now."

  "Sister-in-law is not a dog's nose. She said that she would believe you when she smelled it. Then why didn't she notice the smell of mung bean cake on your body?"

  Jian Qingling swept away his mental strength. , just found a mung bean cake wrapped in a handkerchief in Chen Ping's trouser pocket, and she said it immediately.

  "I don't have it, don't talk nonsense." Chen Ping took a step back, holding down his trouser pockets.

  How did the third daughter-in-law know that there was mung bean cake in her trouser pocket, and the sister-in-law didn't even smell it. Could it be that she was blinded, and she just happened to be blinded by her.

  Wang Aihua, who had not spoken for a long time, immediately rushed to Chen Ping, and quickly took out the handkerchief from her trouser pocket with both hands, opened it, and the fragrance of the mung bean cake became more intense.

  "Okay, Chen Ping, I just said that you came all the way, why are you far away from me, you want to eat alone, it's a waste of me to trust you so much, as soon as you ask me to come, I will accompany you, you actually carry your back. Hide things from me."