Chapter 43-44

Chapter 43 Emma ghost

  "Emma ghost." Xiao Lin screamed and immediately ran to the middle of the group.

  The other two didn't know what was going on. The two of them were the farthest from the shadow. Not only did they not see the shadow, they didn't even feel the cool breeze that had passed through.

  Seeing that Xiao Lin's face was pale, the two of them also became nervous, and they looked left and right without knowing it.

  "Where is the ghost? Xiaolin, don't talk nonsense." One of the two men in his thirties scolded Xiaolin in dissatisfaction.

  The people here are more superstitious, not to mention the fact that the sky is not completely clear yet, being hit by Xiaolin, everyone is a soldier, for fear that Xiaolin will recruit that unclean thing.

  "I'm not talking nonsense. If you don't believe me, ask Uncle Six, and he sees it." Xiao Lin's face was still pale and bloodless.

  The two of them didn't think he was lying, and their hearts were pounding, and they all looked at the other man in unison.

  At this time, Xiao Liuzi has not recovered from Xiao Lin's scream, and his current expression is comparable to Xiao Lin's.

  Seeing that the other two people are more convinced of what Xiao Lin said, it may be that they hadn't seen it with their own eyes. Although they were afraid, they were not as exaggerated as the other two people. It is also possible that their psychological qualities were stronger, and they just didn't look good.

  "Brother Liu Zi, you're back to your senses." Wan Nian shook twice and finally woke Guo Liu up, "How about we wait here until the sky is completely bright before we go mowing?"

  "Okay, it's over there. Let's go." Guo Liu woke up from shaking his head, looked around, pointed to the paddy field and said.

  There is an open sight in the paddy field and a sense of security.

  The other three nodded in unison, and they retreated more than 200 meters before giving up when they reached the paddy field.

  After the four turned and left, Mu Ziteng and Jian Qingling showed their bodies from a corner.

  "Look at what you've done." Mu Ziteng smiled and stretched out his hand to gently squeeze Jian Qingling's nose.

  "I didn't do it on purpose, how did I know that someone went up the mountain so early, hehe, of course we are the exception." Jian Qingling stuck out his tongue.

  "We are talented and bold." And those are just remote villagers with feudal and superstitious thoughts.

  "Okay, let's go."

  This time Jian Qingling used her mental power to open the way. Fortunately, she released her mental power and went out. Before entering the forest, they encountered another three-person team, and she bypassed it early. The team of three.

  on top of the mountain.

  "We will move separately, and we will be there at noon." Jian Qingling stood on a large rock and looked left and right, and finally pointed to the third mountain and said, "Let's gather at the top of the mountain."

  It happened that the center of the top of the mountain was very empty, suitable for burning fire.

  "Okay." Mu Ziteng calculated, he should be able to reach the mountain before noon.

  "I won't rob you here, bye" the voice came from a distance along with Jian Qingling's teleportation.

  What can Muziteng do? He could only shake his head helplessly, who made him not teleport.