Chapter 35-36

Chapter 35 Swap food for meat

  "So that's the case." Mu Ziteng nodded knowingly, Uncle Hua's Xiao Wu is only six years old this year, so it's normal that he can't stand the temptation of meat.

  "Uncle Hua, I only have pheasants and hares in my house, do you want them?"

  "Pheasants and hares?" Bai Hua was surprised that there were pheasants and hares in Fujizi's house, and it was even more difficult to sell these things, and it was because of surprise that he repeated the words again.

  "Yeah, I recently learned a hunting craft, and I can often eat these small prey at home."

  Mu Ziteng didn't hide it, Bai Hua was a very strict man, and he would not say it if he reminded him later.

  "Is what you said true?" Bai Hua reconfirmed in disbelief, and when he saw the other party nod, he immediately smiled, "That's great, in the future, if my family wants to eat meat, I will come to yours to buy it. "

  He's a diligent man, and his family is decent enough to eat meat once in a while.

  "Okay, just say it in advance." Mu Ziteng nodded in agreement, the neighbors, it's not good for his family to eat meat every day, others should smell the meat every day.

  "Uncle Hua, do you want a pheasant or a hare today?"

  "Pheasant."

  "Okay, you wait, I'll go back and get it."

  Mu Ziteng went back to the house to find Jian Qingling and took one, about three pounds.

  "Uncle, I'll give it to you."

  "How much for one." Bai Hua reached out and took the pheasant, raised his head and asked with a smile.

  "Uncle Hua, why don't you trade grain for meat, just because my family doesn't have enough grain to eat."

  "That's better, how do I change it?" Bai Hua was stunned at first, then surprised.

  It's not easy to earn money. If it weren't for the cubs in the family, he would really be reluctant to spend money, but if he exchanged food for food, he would not be so reluctant.

  "One catty of meat is exchanged for two catties of rice, or five catties of corn, and three catties of wheat."

  According to the market price of the item, Muziteng exchanged it for a bit cheaper. People who buy meat don't suffer, and they don't have to be sneaky when they make meat in the future.

  "Okay, I'll take the pheasant back. It's getting late. I'll bring you the food tomorrow. What food do you want? And how much does this pheasant weigh?

  " Now, I think Fujiko came to exchange it with her for the sake of her relatives so cheaply.

  "The kinds of food I mentioned before are all good, three catties, Uncle Hua, if someone around us asks, you can tell them that you can exchange food for them, and no matter how far away they are, these wild animals are not easy to fight. "

  Okay, I understand, let's go first." Bai Hua raised the pheasant in his hand and went back happily.

  Mu Ziteng closed the door until the person could no longer be seen.

  When I returned to the main room, I said to the little Lingzi who was cleaning the table: "You don't have to secretly cook meat in the future."

  "Aren't you afraid that the best people in the old house will come to you? They want meat from you." Conversation outside She naturally heard the sound, and when she saw the smile on his face, she couldn't help but hit him.