Chapter 39-40

Chapter 39

The decision to leave
  this peach wood hairpin was made by himself when he was in the Yuan Ying period. Because of a little flaw, he kept it in the space without moving. At this time, when he saw Jian Qingling, he remembered that there is such a magic weapon, not him. He wants to give away defective products, but now he doesn't have anything suitable for a female cultivator. This is the only thing he can do. He will supply her with better things in the future.

  Jian Qingling hurriedly controlled the power of space to hold the magic tool still, and she was relieved when the peach wood hairpin was safely in her hand. She was afraid that the wood hairpin would fall to the ground and break, but this was a method that could resist the Yuan Ying period. Oh, it hurts her heart to break it.

  "Thank you, senior." Jian Qingling turned around and saluted Jun Shiyu.

  "What kind of power are you? You can actually control the space." If she cultivated to a certain level, can she break the space?

  "Junior is a space power, and I don't have any space equipment. The space power itself has its own space, and the space will become larger as the level increases." Jian Qingling retained the spiritual power and didn't say it, and always felt that it was too much. It's illusory, so don't say it.

  Mu Ziteng also thought the same as her, so his expression didn't change at all.

  "The space ability is pretty good, it's equivalent to having a growth-type space, can you break the space now?" Jun Shiyu asked anxiously.

  He desperately wanted to leave this place where spiritual energy was scarce. It might take hundreds of years to break through the space by practicing alone. With Jian Qingling's help, his time could be reduced by at least half.

  "No, but this is only temporary. I should be able to do it when I reach the twenty-something level."

  Although she has never reached that level in her previous life, and she has never heard of anyone saying it, she has something to do with it. This feeling.

  "Are you serious?" Jun Shiyu asked again to confirm.

  "I can't guarantee whether I can or not, but I just feel that way." Jian Qingling said with a frown.

  "I believe in you." Jun Shiyu showed a relieved smile, and even forgot to mention this self-proclaimed seat.

  When Mu Ziteng heard what Xiao Lingzi said, she kept sweating for her in her heart. Why was she bald when she said anything, what if she couldn't break the space by then?
  They are not the opponents of the seniors. What if the seniors are not satisfied and slap the two of them with one palm?
  Hey, wait, when they were in their twenties, what level would they be equivalent to cultivating?

  The fourth-level ability is equivalent to the peak of the 12th level of Qi training, then it is a large-level rank four, the eighth-level ability is equivalent to the peak of the foundation-building period, and so on. , then it should be able to break through the void.

  After thinking about it clearly, Mu Ziteng is no longer tangled.

  "Grumbling."

  What sound?
  Looking at the two pairs of inquiring eyes, Mu Ziteng smiled embarrassedly, "Little Lingzi, I'm hungry, don't you have the food you made before in your space? Hurry up and eat it."

  "Wait. "Jian Qingling responded with a smile and turned to look at Jun Shiyu, wondering if the seniors eat ordinary ingredients? "Senior, also eat with us?"