Chapter 15-16

Chapter 15 Genetic Mutations?

  "The boss and the second don't say anything?"

  Although Mu Mu loves the third child the most, but how can the boss and second child be his own flesh and blood, and eat meat by himself, the sons and grandchildren of the family can't even drink soup, and still in my heart unpleasant.

  "Don't say it, it may cause trouble for the third child, and the forest is too dangerous, you don't want the first and second child to go in to take risks."

  Father Mu looked at the roof with deep eyes, and the characters of several sons were How, he, the father, knows best.

  The boss is ruthless, brotherhood is worthless to him, the second child is indifferent, don't look at how quiet he usually is, in fact, in his heart, he doesn't care about others except himself, the third one is lazy and can't eat bitter.

  All the daughters-in-law have their own thoughts, and the grandchildren are also not close to their two elders. With such a group of servants, he is worried that he and his wife will not be able to move in the future, and no one will care.

  But now the youngest couple has become diligent, and the youngest is also the most humane child among the three brothers. The youngest has finally changed his temper, and he does not want anyone to trouble them.

  Has his previous plans changed?
  And look again.

  Mu Mu didn't know the wife's mind, but the wife had a point.

  "Why did you stop me talking to Xiaocao

  just now?" On the way back, Jian Qingling asked Mu Ziteng.

  "You don't get along with the people in the old house very much, and you don't know the situation in their home."

  "What's the situation?" Jian Qingling asked back.

  The original owner really didn't get along with those two families very much. That was because the original owner didn't like the characters of the two sisters-in-law. She felt that the elder sister-in-law was vulgar and the second sister-in-law was petty, and she was always picky about her younger siblings from the mountains.

  The original owner was not so lazy when she first married into the Mu family. After being talked about a few times in secret by her two sisters-in-law, her temper came up, and she was influenced by her own man. She simply broke the jar, no matter how well she did it. It will be said that in fact, the original owner is also a superb lazy
  person. It can only be said that it is not that the family does not enter the house, but that they are all the best.

  Mufu Mumu can be regarded as the clear stream in the family. Why do you raise so many top-quality products?
  Possibly a genetic mutation.

  "Second sister-in-law prioritizes sons over daughters, and the second brother doesn't care about her. The reason why she pulled weeds there at noon must be explained by the second sister-in-law. We don't care about this matter, and if you ask too much, it will lead to a fishy mess."

  "Look. She looks timid, so she shouldn't be doing well at home."

  "With parents like that, it's no wonder she can live better, but with her parents around, at least she won't be hungry." At that home, his mother is still in control. The power to share meals.

  "That's right." At least she wasn't as thin and small as some people's children.

  "We've been here for so long, have you forgotten something?" Mu Ziteng looked at Jian Qingling across from him and asked with a half-smile.