Chapter 31-32

Chapter 31 The water splashed by the married girl

  "By the way, mother, you need to collect these things."

  When Jane's mother came out of the kitchen again, Jian Qingling came to the desk and took the things she brought from the back basket. come out.

  "Why did you bring something here again, Ziteng, your life is not easy, don't be like this next time."

  Jane's mother reached out and poked her daughter's forehead, angry that she can't live, and there is a little bit at home. Good things are moved to her mother's house, so she is not afraid that her son-in-law will be dissatisfied with her?
  It seems that the son-in-law is too accustomed to her. It doesn't matter if this kind of thing happens once or twice. If it happens more often, even if the son-in-law likes her again, the relationship will gradually wear off.

  "Mother, don't blame Xiaolingzi, those were all brought over by me, and they are not good things." Seeing that Xiaolingzi was misunderstood, Mu Ziteng hurriedly explained to Jane's mother.

  The son-in-law is a good one. He knows that he loves his daughter and is very protective of her.

  Jian Qingling made a face at Jian's mother, "Father and mother, here is a pheasant and a rabbit, which were caught by Ziteng digging a trap. Our family eats it often, so you don't need to think it is too precious."

  To her As far as wood is concerned, it is indeed not precious, and that is a matter of convenience.

  "Oh... Ziteng still hunts?" Jane's mother asked in surprise.

  Last time her daughter and son-in-law brought a pheasant, she thought they bought it.

  "I just know how to dig traps, and I'm far from being able to hunt." Mu Ziteng responded modestly.

  "It's already very good. At least the family can eat meat occasionally." In this year, their farmers can eat meat two or three times a month, even if they are in a good family.

  "I didn't expect you to hide your brother-in-law." Little brother Jian stood up and said, looking at his brother-in-law with bright eyes.

  "How excited are you, it's not that you know how to dig traps, sit down quickly." Brother Jian, who was on the side, didn't look at it, and immediately made a sound.

  "Oh…"

  Being reprimanded by the elder brother, younger brother Jian could only sit back awkwardly, his mouth pouted, enough to hang a soy sauce bottle.

  "Do you want to learn, little brother?" Mu Ziteng looked at little brother Jian with a smile.

  Little brother Jian raised his head and looked at Mu Ziteng in surprise, and asked hopefully, "If you want to learn, brother-in-law, would you like to teach me?"

  Mu Ziteng smiled and replied, "As long as you want to learn, if your parents don't object, I will teach you. , but I can only dig traps, and whether I can catch the prey depends on luck, don’t hold out too much hope.” I

  worry that Younger Jian is young and impatient. The bigger the hope, the bigger the disappointment. a moment.

  "Brother-in-law, don't worry, as long as I can eat meat once in a while at home, I'll be satisfied."

  Little brother Jian immediately patted his chest and assured, God knows how much his heart hurts every time he sees those pheasants and hares running away from him.

  Mu Ziteng looked at Jian's father and Jian's mother, and said hesitantly, "Dad and mother, do you agree with my younger brother to follow me?" Is it