Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9 The Smelly Yard

  Jian Qingling was dumbfounded and listened to Mu Tou fooling his parents. If she hadn't been one of the parties, she would have almost believed it.

  Mu Mu slapped Mu Ziteng with a fan, "You two are too bold, there are wild boars on the mountain, and you dare to go up the mountain, don't you want to live?" The more she thought about

  it, the more frightened she became, and she slapped the younger son twice.

  "Mother, mother, we didn't go up the mountain, didn't I say? It's at the foot of the mountain." Mu Ziteng avoided his mother's invincible Zongye Fan again and again.

  Although you can't feel the pain, you still have to pretend to be weak, and the weak will win sympathy.

  "Bah, you are bluffing the old lady, how can there be wild boars at the foot of the mountain there."

  Mu Mu was really angry this time, this son is nothing to do, and it will be scary if he does.

  Seeing that his mother was really worried about the two of them, Mu Ziteng immediately surrendered, "Okay, okay, let's go in a little bit, a little bit." He gestured the distance with his hand in his yard, and it looked like ten meters or so. .

  "Really, you didn't lie to us?" Mu Mu asked with a frown.

  "Really, if you don't believe me, you ask Xiao Lingzi." The tone was firm.

  Mu Mu turned her head and looked suspiciously at her young daughter-in-law, and asked again, "Little Ling, is what the third child said true?"

  "Mmmm." Jian Qingling nodded in agreement immediately.

  No way, she doesn't want to listen to Mu Mu's nagging, not to mention that her family will not stop eating meat in the future. Occasionally, she will invite two old people to come over to fight tooth sacrifices. They can't be big fish and meat every day, and the two old people will eat bran. Swallow it, that is unfilial.

  I think that's what it means to come to wood, otherwise, I wouldn't find such an excuse to fool the second old man.

  "Oh my God, how can there be wild boars there? No, it's too dangerous. Don't go into the mountains next time." Even if she was jealous of the meat, Mu Mu still hoped that they would stop taking risks.

  "That should be just a coincidence. For so many years, no one in the village has said that there have been wild boars at the foot of the mountain there." Father Mu said thoughtfully.

  "Yes, it's just a coincidence." Mu Ziteng hurriedly echoed his father's words.

  "But you can't go any further. There are usually very few people there, and there is no one to help you when you encounter anything." The

  old couple could think of a way to dig a trap so that the family could occasionally eat meat, he said. I still support it, but I can't take risks just to stutter, and I can't be daring if I gain something.

  "Dad, I know, don't worry." Mu Ziteng immediately assured with a smile.

  "Old man."

  "Okay, they are not three-year-old children, and people are not fools. If you know what you are doing, you should worry less." Father Mu interrupted the old woman.

  "Well, the third, the third daughter-in-law, my mother knows that I can't persuade the two of you, but I just hope that you must be careful in the future, life is better than anything else." The