Chapter 11-12

Chapter 11 Buy Buy Buy

  "Oh, I heard that pheasants are sold here, so I rushed over in a hurry, but it was still late." The grandmother patted her thigh and said regretfully.

  "Does the aunt's family live in the county seat?"

  Jian Qingling simply stopped closing the stall and left it to Wood to clean up.

  "Yeah, my eldest grandson and daughter-in-law were in confinement and just in need of nutrition. I was worried about where to buy an old hen for her to eat. I heard that there were pheasants in the market, so I came here, but it was still late. " It's

  all because she's old and her legs are too slow.

  "We will come to the next market to sell prey. If grandma still needs it then, come earlier."

  "Hey, I need it, I need it." The grandmother smiled immediately, and it was only ten days before the next market. She can wait.

  "Little Spirit." Mu Ziteng's voice came from the alley.

  "Grandma, I won't talk to you anymore, my man called me." Jian Qingling waved to the old man and turned away.

  "Eh... see you next time." The grandma watched her enter the alley, and then went back slowly.

  Jian Qingling put the stool and chair into the space, and the two walked out of the alley.

  There are many things sold on the street. There are many things to eat. Jian Qingling looked at Mu Ziteng and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

  "What do you want to eat?" He didn't care.

  Seeing a stall selling rice tofu in the front left, Jian Qingling came to Mu Ziteng in two or three steps and whispered, "Let's go eat a bowl of rice tofu first, it tastes good."

  "Okay." Mu Ziteng looked up at her Look there and nod in agreement.

  Jian Qingling speeded up and walked in front. Seeing that there were three tables at the back of the stall, there was no one seated on one of the tables, so he greeted Mu Ziteng to take a good seat.

  The stall was set up by a little girl of fifteen or sixteen years old. Seeing the two of them sit down, she immediately asked with a smile, "What would you like to eat, brother and sister-in-law?"

  "Two bowls of rice tofu." Jian Qingling replied immediately.

  Of course, the stall that sells rice tofu is to eat rice tofu. What else can you eat?
  "In addition to rice tofu, I also have cold noodles and cold skin, do you want to add some to it?" The little girl quickly cut rice tofu with a knife on the cutting board and asked casually.

  Jian Qingling thought that there really was something else, and turned to look at Mu Ziteng, "Woo, do you want to add it?"

  "I'll do whatever." Anyway, he had never eaten except rice and tofu.

  Jian Qingling immediately said to the little girl: "Add it, add the same amount, and add it to   both bowls .

  "

Minced chili, green chopped green onion, a few crispy fried soybeans, doused with soy sauce, vinegar, garlic water, and sour soup.

  Just smelling the smell makes me appetizing. The two quickly took out a pair of chopsticks from the small wooden bucket on the table, stirred it well, and started eating. They ate a full bowl in two or three minutes, and their stomachs were only half full. .