Chapter 45-46

Chapter 45: Xiuzhenfang City

  "You don't need to taste the food you cook yourself. You can tell it's good just by smelling it."

  In fact, the food made from wood tastes better than the food she cooks, but he rarely cooks it himself. kitchen.

  Having been here for a few months, if it wasn't for Mutu taking the initiative to cook today, I would have almost forgotten the fact that he still cooks.

  "Yo... I haven't cooked for a long time. I didn't expect your evaluation of me to be so high. You have a good eye."

  Mu Ziteng put most of the pot in a ceramic basin, and put the rest in a large bowl. On a flat boulder, he still didn't forget to praise himself.

  Jian Qingling was dumbfounded by his thick skin. "You stinky ass."

  "Hey...that's the capital of my stinky ass, and others are really envious."

  "Hehe...Since you cook better than me, Will you come from now on?" Jian Qingling tentatively asked in a joking tone.

  "Okay, the kitchen at home will be my territory in the future." The ability is not powerful, so I can only express it in action.

  "Are you serious?" Jian Qingling looked at Mu Ziteng with bright eyes, and asked with certainty.

  "Of course, it's a puppy to lie to you."

  Although he is sometimes indifferent, as long as he says it, he will definitely do it. It is only after careful consideration.

  Jian Qingling naturally knew this habit of his, so she jumped into his arms with joy on the spot, kissed him on the face, and then let go with a smile.

  Mu Ziteng wanted to respond with a hug, but his hands were full of oil stains, so he could only keep his hands away from his wife as much as possible. In fact, his body was similar.

  "With so many oil stains on my face, can you kiss me too?"

  Jian Qingling:

  "Hey... how do you say it is so disgusting."

  He took out a homemade handkerchief from the space to wipe his mouth, and wiped his hands too.

  "Is there? But what I said is the truth." Mu Ziteng saw it, and continued to die as if he didn't see it.

  Jian Qingling glanced at the other party angrily, "Shut up, you."

  Just because it was a fact, she told him to shut up, thinking of the oily face on Mu Mu's face, she felt a chill.

  Although her imagination was a bit exaggerated, she couldn't help but imagine.

  The cauldron could not be idle, so Mu Ziteng stewed another pot of meat in the cauldron before sitting down to eat with Jian Qingling.

  During the meal, Jian Qingling originally wanted to ask about the wood, but why did she suddenly remember to cook today, and then she thought that everyone had said that he would cover the cooking in the future, and she suddenly felt that it was meaningless to ask or not.

  She just needs to remember that from now on, her family has an extra family cook.

  From now on, she is a happy woman who doesn't need to cook anymore, which is nice.

  In the afternoon, Jian Qingling continued to clean up the dry land, while Mu Ziteng continued his cooking career.

  Since then, she has liberated her cooking career. Jian Qingling was so excited all afternoon that she was so excited that she had loosened all the ground, and she was still unsatisfied.