Chapter 17-18

Chapter 17 Jane's mother

  "If you want to buy it, just buy two dollars, you one, I one, don't buy a ticket while you are now."

  "Don't worry, if you have enough money, buy two dollars, if you don't have enough money, buy one first to see the time." He didn't at all. real.

  "Let's look at it later." The watch can't be bought badly, and the money from selling the prey once is indeed not enough to buy two watches.

  There are still many things they need to buy when they enter the county town next time.

  Alas... or her space is too small to hold many things, it would be great if the space could be upgraded normally.

  It is a pity that her space ability is at least two months away from the third level before she can be upgraded again.

  When they got to the mountain pass, crossed the fields, and climbed halfway up the mountain along the trail. At a turn, Jian Qingling took out the things in the space, put them into the empty basket that he carried along the way, and continued to walk towards Jian's house.

  Fortunately, the residents here are far away, and it is very convenient to take things out.

  After another turn, we finally arrived at Jane's house.

  The three children who were playing in the yard saw the two approaching. The older boy recognized at a glance that it was his aunt. He immediately ran to the intersection and shouted, "Aunt."

  There were two children, a boy and a girl . He also rushed towards the two of them and shouted.

  "Hey...Stand up, if you want to eat candy, just stand for me one by one."

  Jian Qingling saw that the three people's hands were covered with mud, so she quickly took a step back, and at the same time, she was afraid of scaring the three children. Like a conjuration, several candies immediately appeared on hand.

  Sure enough, children are all species that like to eat sugar. When they heard her words, they all stopped their progress.

  Looking up, she stared straight at the candy in her hand and was reluctant to leave.

  "Okay, go wash your hands first, then come back to the main room, I'll give you candy." Jian Qingling did not give them the candy directly, but arranged tasks for them.

  The three children obediently ran to wash their hands, and they didn't forget to cheer loudly, "Oh...wash your hands and eat candy."

  Jane's mother, who was cleaning up the house, heard the voices outside, and quickly came out and saw her daughter The son-in-law immediately shouted in surprise: "Xiaoling, Ziteng."

  "Mother, I'm back." Jian Qingling stepped up to her mother's side and greeted her with a smile.

  The woman in front of her looked like she was sixty years old, and she already had some white hair on her head. In fact, she was only fifty years old this year.

  The days are hard and the old age is all hard work.

  "Mother." Mu Ziteng called behind Jian Qingling.

  "Hey... Ziteng, the sun is shining outside, go and sit in the main room." Jane's mother greeted her new son-in-law with a smile.

  Jian Qingling pouted, having a son-in-law, forgetting her daughter.

  "Eh...Okay." Mu Ziteng responded with a smile on his face, raising his eyebrows to look at Jian Qingling, with pride inside.

  "Cut..." Jian Qingling rolled her eyelids indecently, without looking at Mu Ziteng, she walked in front of him with her head held high.