Chapter 5-6

Chapter 5 Mu Father Mu Mu

  Oh... I think too much, where is he going now, let's solve the current problem of eating first, otherwise in two days, Xiao Lingzi will have to think about it again.

  "Just dream, there is everything in your dreams."

  Seeing that someone didn't respond to her words for a long time, Jian Qingling patted the other person's shoulder, "What are you thinking about?" She was so fascinated.

  Mu Ziteng came back to his senses and immediately shook his head: "It's nothing." Those were all his own imaginations, and when he said it, Xiaolingzi would definitely laugh at himself.

  Jian Qingling looked Mu Ziteng up and down, and then pouted, "Let's go, it's time to go back."

  Who is lying? It was obvious that he had thought of something good just now.

  It's just that he didn't want to tell himself.

  "Oh..." Mu Ziteng touched her nose awkwardly, knowing that Xiao Lingzi didn't believe her words.

  But he wouldn't say it.

  On the way back, Mu Ziteng walked ahead to chop firewood, and Jian Qingling stuffed the firewood into the space until the space could no longer be filled, and the two of them went home.

  Back at home, Jian Qingling took out the raw firewood and spread it in the yard to dry.

  Muziteng boils water in the kitchen and waits to scald the pig's hair.

  Fortunately, there is a big iron pot at home to boil water, and there is no big wooden basin, so the two of them can only lift the wild boar to the stove to scald the pig's hair and shave the pig's hair.

  Because there is only one kitchen knife at home, this arduous task is handed over to Mu Ziteng, and Jian Qingling is beside him.

  For example: set fire to turn over the wild boar.

  The two were busy until it was dark, and then they took care of all the five wild boars.

  The world is big, and the food is the biggest.

  In the evening, Jian Qingling made a pot of big white rice and a pot of stewed potatoes with pork. Half of it was put into the space, and the rest was eaten by two people.

  The two of them didn't know that the family members who lived next to their house were so greedy they couldn't sleep. They all lay in bed and scolded the people who made meat as immoral.
  The next morning, those families were no longer motivated to go to work, and they would ask each other about what happened last night when they met on the road.

  My family guessed that your family made meat last night, your family guessed his family, but no one guessed the Mu family.

  Why?
  Of course, two people are lazy, and lazy people are not qualified to eat meat.

  " I

  haven't asked you yet, what was their attitude when you went to the old house to ask for seedlings that day?"

  Jian Qingling cooked a pot of noodles for breakfast, and ate two bowls of noodles with the meat left over from the evening.

  After dinner, the two rarely sat down to chat.

  "Who are they referring to?" Mu Ziteng looked at the person opposite and asked with a smile.

  "Who else? Of course, it's your two brothers and two sisters-in-law." Angrily glared at each other.