Chapter 7-8

Chapter 7 Angrily at the two sisters-in-law

  "Okay, you've been working for a long time, you are tired, go back."

  Father Mu spoke, and the brothers could only go back to their room reluctantly.

  Before entering the room, Mu Mu said to Mu Ziteng, "Third, eat at home at night."

  "No, you can come to my house for dinner tonight.

  " It’s over.”

  Mu Mu thought that the grain that the younger son and his wife were allocated had to be saved so that they could eat the next autumn harvest. The two elders went to eat one meal, and the younger son had to eat less. She didn’t even think about it. refused.

  Father Mu stopped rolling leaf cigarettes, looked up at his younger son, and said, "We won't go to eat, you can go back if you're okay."

  Although they were glad that the third child could think of the two old men, they didn't want to. Add a burden to the third child.

  "You two elders, don't refuse. When I came out, Xiaolingzi's food was almost ready, so I was about to invite you two elders over."

  "Xiaoling has already done it?" Mu Father asked back.

  "Yeah, she asked me to pick you up for dinner." Mu Ziteng did not forget to speak for Xiao Lingzi and gave her extra points in front of the two elders.

  "Okay, old lady, since it's ready over there, let's go eat it. You quickly bring out the food and give it to the boss and the second family to do it.

  " He hurriedly took the matchbox and helped him light the leaves.

  The old man agreed, and Mu Mu could only enter the room and bring the food to the kitchen.

  "Mother, isn't it a little short?"

  After Wang Aihua came back, she kept standing at the door of the kitchen. She wanted to know immediately if the third child would eat at her house, but as a result, the food she thought would come out didn't come out. Rather less.

  What does she mean?
  This meal is not enough for the whole family.

  "In the evening, the old man and I went to the third house to eat, not at home." After speaking, Mu Mu turned back to the main room.

  "Ah..." Wang Aihua was stunned for a moment, is there such a good thing?
  Shaking his head, he entered the kitchen with a wooden bucket containing grain.

  Who cares, it's fine not to eat at her house anyway, it's better that the two old people eat at the third one's house all the time.

  "Mother, do you still have vegetable seeds at home? Xiaolingzi and I just cleaned up the yard today, but I don't have any seeds to plant there." Mu Ziteng said with some blushing.

  In fact, they could go to the street to buy seeds, but he remembered that his parents kept a lot of seeds every year, so he didn't need to waste the money to buy them.

  Moreover, their family had no money, and the few dollars allocated by the split were all spent by the original owners.

  He and Xiaolingzi are not in a hurry to make money. First, after finishing the things in the fields, the sooner crops are planted in the fields, the sooner they can be eaten.

  "It's good to pack it up, you wait, I'll get it for you." Mu Mu entered the room again with relief.

  "Have you finished planting seedlings in your fields?" Father Mu asked after taking a puff of dry tobacco.