Chapter 33-34

Chapter 33 Where did the ancients come from?

  Jian Qingling's mental power noticed that Big Brother Jian disappeared and there was no one else nearby, and immediately teleported into the mountain.

  Soon Jian Qingling's figure appeared on the top of a mountain with no trees and only rocks.

  There are quite a few large rocks here, and her water tank is made here.

  After half an hour, three stone jars appeared in front of her eyes, twice the size of the one she had at home, and it was much more convenient to use water.

  Reach out and sweep over the three stone jars, and the stone jars enter the space.

  Jian Qingling didn't go to Mu Ziteng specifically, she finally returned to her parents' house once, she wanted to walk around in the nearby mountains to fill the space.

  the other side.

  Mu Ziteng took Jian's younger brother to the edge of Jian's back mountain and forest, and taught him to check whether there was any feces left by animals on the ground. He dug a hole in a place where prey often haunted, and inserted a sharpened wooden stick into it. Cover the opening with a layer of twigs and make a mark on the surrounding trees in case you can't find a place to set the trap later.

  The two made a total of three traps in the back mountain. Mu Ziteng saw that it was past eleven o'clock and asked Shang Jian's younger brother to go back.

  As soon as the two came out of the forest, they saw Jian Qingling standing outside the forest with a smile.

  "Sister, why are you here?" Little brother Jian stepped up to his sister's side and asked.

  "I made a special trip to look for you. I'm very happy to see your appearance." At this moment, the younger brother's face was full of smiles.

  Jian Qingling had been wandering in the woods for almost time, so she came to the woods ahead of time to wait for the two of them, so she could go back together, lest her eldest brother suspect.

  "Well..." Little brother Jian nodded heavily.

  "My brother-in-law taught me a lot today, and I believe our family will be able to eat meat often in the future."

  "It's so pitiful that others think you haven't eaten meat." Jian Qingling teased her little brother with a smile.

  "Hehe... I didn't eat much."

  Although his family raises two pigs and a dozen chickens every year, they sell one each year, and the other is killed during the Chinese New Year, and most of them are sold. Four or fifty kilograms can be left at most.

  During the New Year, I can eat a few meals of meat, and the rest is made into bacon, and I leave it for guests at home or when the farming is busy, and I cut a little and fry it to eat, but I can't eat it at all.

  As for the more than a dozen chickens raised, they all keep their eggs, and then use the money from the eggs to buy salt and oil to eat.

  How could he not be greedy for meat? Now that he is fine, his brother-in-law taught him the craft of making traps. In the future, his family will not say that he will eat meat every day. If he can eat meat two or three times a month, he will be satisfied.

  The three walked to the cornfield, and Jian Qingling pointed to the basket by the sill and smiled at Mu Ziteng, "Excuse me."

  Mu Ziteng carried the basket without saying a word and walked down the mountain in front of the two.