Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55: Father Mu's Decision

  All the grains were quickly brought up. The brothers weighed the grains in front of everyone, and then divided them into three portions. After that, the two brothers divided the fields.

  After they all discussed it clearly, the village chief took out a small notebook from his pocket. According to Mu Dalin's previous description, he quickly wrote out four separate documents, one for Mu Dalin, one for each of the brothers, and the village chief. one serving.

  Since the separation ended, everyone ate dinner at the old house before returning home under the moonlight.

  "Woo, are you sincere in what you said at night?" As soon as she got home, Jian Qingling couldn't wait to ask Mu Ziteng.

  Mu Ziteng looked confused, "What?" He said a lot at night.

  "It's just to pick up the second old man and come to live at home." Didn't you say you're not in a hurry before?

  Mu Ziteng said helplessly: "In the situation at that time, the two elders were silent. If I were to be silent again, how chilling would my parents be?

  " , What if my parents agree?"

  "I agree, if they come, you won't let them in?" At most, there are more troubles.

  "Of course..."

  "Um..." Mu Ziteng raised an eyebrow.

  A joking smile appeared on Jian Qingling's face, "Hehe...No."

  "It's not enough." Mu Ziteng patted the table, "I'm not full at night, let's eat some more." After the words were finished, the table was already placed. A few bowls of veggies were served.

  "During this time, there are more and more people selling food, how much money do you have?"

  He went to the market a few times recently. He took 2,000 yuan from Xiaolingzi, and now he only has a dozen. Money, money is really worthless.

  "There are still more than 1,000 yuan. I'll give you the meal after eating." Jian Qingling didn't talk nonsense with him, and speeded up the meal.

  "One thousand eight hundred and twenty-three yuan, you take away one thousand seven hundred, and keep the rest to sell the prey for change." Jian Qingling put the handful of change back into the space.

  "We will go to the county town to go to the market in two days. Let's hurry up and collect our own rice tomorrow, and then go to help my parents harvest it." Mu Ziteng also put the money into the ring, stood up and said.

  "Well..." Jian Qingling responded, stood up and took the tableware and chopsticks on the table to the kitchen for cleaning.

  The next day, the two of them got up early and went to their fields. When there were not many people in the morning, they quickly harvested the grain and put it into the space. Only at the end, the two of them went home with a load of rice.

  At this time, most talents began to go out to work, and they were both teasing when they met on the road.

  "Yo, Fujiko, did you go into the fields before dawn today? It's too early."

  "You know, my family is like this every day. It's nice not to have to harvest rice under the sun." Muziteng is thick-skinned , I won't feel embarrassed or anything, and speak big words without shame.

  The two returned home, ate breakfast, and went to Er Lao's field without stopping. At this time, Mu Mu and Mu Mu hadn't arrived, and the two of them didn't wait for Er Lao. They picked up their sickles and started to cut rice.