3

Aryan Singhania is a 29 year old businessman, he runs Singhania Group of Companies'.
His employee worship him for making Singhania group in top ten companies of the world. He is really diligent and can't bear anyone's clumsiness about their work.

His employees fear him, just one look from him is enough to make people shiver. His mother and his aunt's family are hell bent on getting him married but he keeps running away from the topic, ever since he saw his father having his mistress even after being married to his mom and his mom's suffering for his father. His parents marriage happened because of love, How laughable. He believes there is nothing called love, and marriage is just a shit. His only love is his family and friends . Nothing else and no one else. His father and his father's mistress died six years ago in an accident. His mistress was his father's half of age. Aryan felt so ashamed of his father, just thinking about makes his blood boil.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

While entering in the mall she got a call from Mrs. Nitya for thanking them to make her wedding  memorable and great. They also talked about the reception they are gonna plan after coming back from honeymoon. After putting down the phone Sarah looked towards the sky with a sad smile on her face and said "Maa I am doing great, ain't I?". She took some deep breaths then with a small smile on her lips she went in the mall.

After taking a cart she directly walked towards kids clothing section, she bought atleast twenty pairs of clothing for different ages of children, then she went to chocolate section and bought five big boxes of chocolates and some boxes of biscuits. As it was too much for her to handle she took the help of one of the service staff here. After buying some toys and books too. She went to counter with three carts full of things, one with her while the other two with the man trailing behind her with other two carts.

"Can you please deliver these things to this address?" she said while making payment with her card and giving an address to counter lady.

"Yes, ma'am. But an additional delivery charges will be taken" counter lady said with a smile.

"I know. Just do it" she said with her smiling face. And then she turned towards the boy who always helps her whenever she comes to this mall to shop things for those children. His name is Sagar, he is 20. He works here as a part timer while pursuing his studies. His family's financial condition is not good.

"Sagar, did you have lunch?"

"No, I was waiting for you because today is second Sunday of this month. You always come here on second and fourth Sunday" he said with a smiling face.

"Oh you remember, great. Now let's go, I will treat you to lunch. I can't wait, I am really hungry" she said while dragging him to the mall's restaurant as usual. They ordered two veg whopper, peri peri french fries and Coke. While eating they talked to each other,

"So how are you doing these days? And what about your studies?" She said while taking a bite of her burger.

"It is going great, don't worry I will definitely finish my MBBS with a gold medal. It is two years left till i finish my MBBS. It is all because of you Sarah. You funded my education without any hesitation. I still remember that time, my parents were going begging to our relatives and banks to give them loan to fund my education, but you. you helped me without any..." before he could finish his sentence Sarah interrupted him.

"Okay...okay. How many times do I have to tell you not to talk about those things. It was your past now this is your present. Just focus on your studies. Make me, your parents and even yourself proud on you one day. And don't forget what I told you at that time, you are gonna give me free lifetime treatment after becoming a full proof doctor, do you get it? Now eat" She said with a serious face looking into his eyes.

"Hmm, I never forget my promise. I will not only give free lifetime treatment but also myself after I finish my studies" he said with a serious expression on his baby face, his cheeks were bulging out because of food.

"Oh he looks so cute"

"Oh really but you don't need to, for me you will always be like my younger brother. And as you know my ideal type, I am into older guys" she said while pinching his chubby cheeks with her greasy hands.

"Ughhh, how many times I told you not to pinch my cheeks?! I am not a kid. " He said with an irritated face.

"Oh but you are." She said with a smile, she really likes to annoy this little gal. "And Sagar please make sure that the delivery is done till evening."

"Don't worry. As usual I will make it sure and you will also get a message when the delivery is done"

"Hmm. Thanks little boy"
Then they both talked about some other things till they finish their food. After that they bid farewell to each other.
At the exit,

"Take care Sarah" said Sagar with a sad look on his face.

"Hey why are you being sad? It is not like I will never come. Make sure you take care of your health, health is most important when you do study. Okay my boy" she said while patting his head. "Now smile, I don't like sad face of yours, it looks ugly"

"You..." " Okay I will take care of me I promise, bye" he said with an upset tone.

"Bye" then she took a cab and went away, after seeing her went away Sagar also went into the mall.

It was almost 5:00 in the afternoon when she reached her home. After coming home she started to do some research about Blue House Hotels and Sharma's. They are the new clients of Vernam. She found quite interesting things about Mr. Sharma. Till she finished knowing everything about them which was available online and from her agent about their business, it was 8:00 in the evening. She prepared some rajma rice for dinner and ate it while playing some music on full volume. She doesn't like quietness around her because it scares her a lot. Then she took a shower for almost an hour. After putting a comfy night dress and taking sleeping pills she got in the morning, she drifted off to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊