32

Aryan's POV

I made her upset!

She is not coming back!

"You stupid heart stop making me feel things for her. I saw her running to beach. I am worried something might happen to her, it is also cold in the night... She will fall ill in this chilling night. Oh god... This heart...this worries... " I sounded like a frustrated teenager who had a dispute with his girl.

Why can't she just stop making me fall for her deeper and deeper?

She droves me crazy with her behaviour, with her personality.

My heart pounds for her like thunder.

I feel complete whenever i am with her.

She is the perfect creation of God, her smile, her shyness, her nervousness just enough to make me do anything to just make her happy.

From the moment i saw her at the orphanage, i already fall for her but i never realised untill recently.

I thought making friends with her will help me to get my mind straight but it did completely opposite, it made me fall for her completely.

Her pure soul, her twinkling eyes, her soothing voice, her childishness, her Jasmine fragrance... believe me the list goes on....and it makes me crazier for her and only her.

It's really hard to control myself around her only god knows how i controlled myself when saw her in that puffy pink towel of hers, and please don't even ask about the time she wore that blue swimsuit of hers.

Oh god ... I sound like a pervert!

I wanted to kill that person who bought that for her because i know she would never buy that for herself, i even wanted to kill Abhishek for eyeing at her.

She even makes me jealous and possessive for her.

When she stares at me with that intensity in her eyes, i just want to fullfill her wish or may be my wish of loving her thoroughly.

I feel crazy, nervous, lost around her.

I always denied the advances of women who flock over like bees, i never allowed myself to be with any woman. No any women ever shook my heart.

But Sarah... She is different... I never want to stay away from her... She is my private universe.

Her purity of soul and mind is the thing which made me fall deeper for her.

She is everything i can ask for. She is beautiful like heaven, smart, daring, childish, matured... Just everything..

Whenever i am with her, i am always happy, i am always complete and satisfied like there is no any thing or anyone i lack if she is in my life.

I know i acted like jerk when i show her hugging Abhishek, i wanted to kill that bastard but i can't because of my family and his family being friends from our grandparent's time. Instead i got angry on Sarah for hugging him.

I couldn't stop myself and my mouth while spouting that nonsense.

I know i was completely wrong i should have talked to her calmly, that is why i want to apologise to her.

I have to apologise to her if i want her.

I,The Aryan Singhania, who never apologised to anyone before is gonna apologise to my love, Sarah even her name is refreshing.

Walking to beach i saw Sarah with her friends, i was about to go to them when i heard Sarah's choking voice,

"It was the night ten years ago, that day was my birthday. We were really happy, my Paa wanted me to visit the fair held in our neighbouring city. It was raining that day. We three were going to that city with our car. But in between our journey we were kidnapped by a group of people making us unconscious. They took us somewhere else.....", My hand turned into fist when i heard her shaking voice.