5

Sarah took a bath and walk into her closet to choose a dress. She always becomes confused whenever it is about choosing a dress to wear. At last she decided wear Lucknow white Patiala dress with 3/4 sleeve. She let her hair open today. She applied some lip-gloss and a small bindi. That is it, she looks good. Then she went out, she saw Tirtha sitting on couch while surfing tv channels. Tirtha turned towards her as she came out of her bedroom.

"My Suru is really really beautiful. I am really proud of you." Tirtha said while starting at Sarah with awe. It has been two years Tirtha and Sharad came to know that they can't have a baby of their own so Tirtha decided to treat Sarah as their own.

"Thank you for your praise my friend but you know what you are beautiful too. Every person is beautiful, they have different charms you don't even know" she said while serving the Aloo Paratha which Tirtha bought with her to both them. "Now come here and let's eat"

"After our vacation we have to work on Sharma's wedding anniversary event. But i am really confused about the surprise for his wife. Mr. Sharma's wife has everything, I am really worried that this time our surprise won't work" Tirtha said while having her breakfast.

"Yes you are right. That is why i did some research on them and on his wife. I found some interesting things and also the surprise we can give. I can definitely say she will never forget this surprise of ours"

"Really what is it? Tell me ... Tell me...tell me" she said being overly amazed.

"You... when Mr. Sharma married his wife, he was not the owner of Blue House Hotels. At that time he was only an orphan who had a small nonexistent business. So that is why his in laws were against their marriage because they thought his business is a failure but despite of her family's opposition, they both got married. But you know on our first meeting she told us that her life is still not complete even after having her husband and children by her side. I was confused why is she saying this? Her in laws family treats her really good, then why? While finding the answer i got this. If we can convince her parents to attend her anniversary, wouldn't it be the best surprise we can give her. I found out about this from my internal sources and the information which is available online"

"Woooow, Suru you are the best, i love you. Not only me if others know about it, they will be happy too. " Tirtha exclaimed excitedly but then her face dropped down "But there is still a problem, how can you be sure that her parents will be convinced. As you said that even after marriage there is no any contact between these two, then how can you be sure that they will accept our proposal?"

"Don't worry, i will handle it when we will work on this event, right now just enjoy the vacation" Sarah said with a little smirk on her lips.

"Really then it is a relief, i believe in you. Sometimes i think while being innocent and kind, you are also a devil in disguise" Tirtha said pointing her first finger to Sarah.

"Who said i am innocent? I am tainted, i am already tainted" Sarah said meekly while lowering her head , finish eating the last bite. "I wonder If I am filthy, will people still like me?" she said directly looking at Tirtha.

"I don't know about others but i will always love Suru. Sarah i understand there are lot of things in your heart you don't wanna tell anyone about it. But don't degrade yourself like this. You know you are the best person anybody can have in their life. We both are really fortunate to have you. Do you get it?" Tirtha said with a serious expression on her face while going into the kitchen trailing behind Sarah. They put their dishes in the sink and wash their hands.

"I was just joking, you fool. Why do you always get serious. And what about your Island tour, if you don't go back on time, you will miss your third honeymoon with your hubby Sharad" Sarah said smiling mischievously.