18

On their way to Singhania Villa, no one spoke a word, it was just complete silence in his Rolls Royals. They both were lost in their own world. Aryan was thinking about those children and Sarah, the moment when he met them at Happiness Orphanage and Sarah was looking down on her lap with a long veil covering her face, she was thinking about the people who were not actually her real family but they all give her the memories she wanted with her own parents.

She was not the type to cry easily but it became her habit to keep her pain inside rather than letting it out. It is painful when on your wedding day, you can't see your parents living happy and proud faces, "Mummy, Paa if you both were here how better it would be? You always wanted to see your daughter getting married one day, didn't you? I hope you are still watching me from up"

They came out of their worlds when the car jerked all of the sudden. Aryan saw her stumbling a little but didn't attempt to touch her thinking she won't like it. Instead he turned towards the driver and yelled,

"Ramesh, how are you driving!? Drive carefully." Aryan ordered furiously.

"Huh, this jerk , i never like people who show their superiority on others and who disrespect others." She came out of her thoughts when she realized car stopping, she didn't wait for him to come down and open the door for her.

She opened the door herself when she saw his hands in front of her, she silently held it as he guided her towards the Singhania mansion.

She kept her head down because of the weigh of her veil but she never likes to keep her head down in front of others. As they stood at the entrance of the mansion, Ritika came running with Pooja beside her. They were smiling all the time as Ritika did their aarti and asked Sarah to kick the kalash and come inside.

Sarah did as instructed and then she was made to step in the thal containing red water. Further she was taken to the mandir, there she put her handprints on the wall besides mandir.

She silently did all the things as instructed then she was led to their room by Pooja and Lalita.

_
_
_
_

Aryan was desperately waiting to go to his room. Not because he wanted to have sex with his wife but he was damn tired, he just wanted to slump on soft mattress and sleep.

Soon he was allowed to go inside. Abhay and Himanshu occupied him and consistently teasing him while he just wanted to crash on the bed. As they reached outside of his room, Aryan turned towards them while glaring at them ,

"Done your teasing, now get lost."

"Hey yaar, man should not be this desperate, you are making us brothers embarrassed bro" Abhay said with a teasing smile on his lips.

"What is there to be embarrassed when I am desperate for sleep?"

"Yo! My bro, are you really going in just to sleep!?" Himanshu asked slapping his shoulder.

Aryan nodded them in yes making them stare at him like he is some kind of alien.

"So what would my bhabhi will do when you are gonna sleep?" Himanshu asked.

"She will also sleep, what more!?" Aryan said shrugging his shoulders innocently.

"Seriously bro!!!!" Abhay said in an exasperated manner.

"I don't know what you are guys talking about. But now just go, I really wanna sleep."

Abhay took out something from his inner pocket and pass it in the hands of Aryan. After all he is a playboy who always keeps necessary protection. After giving the thing to Aryan, they ran away hurriedly. Aryan stared at his hand wide eyed.

"You are dead you playboy!"

Sighing he just threw it in the dustbin before entering his room. Inside he saw a petite figure sitting on the bad, spreading her lehenga in circles. It was just like those scenes.

He cleared his throat and found her stifling a bit. Removing his sehra he walked towards the bed and she got more alert.

Suddenly she felt her breathing stopped when she smelled familiar colonge from him as he sat on the bed in front of her. He removed her veil and looked at her face, she also looked up slowly and that was it!!!

"It's you!!!!"

They both shouted in unison shocked by the discovery that the person they married is the same person who disrupt their peace for some days now. They just looked at eachother for a while, eyes wide open. After a while Aryan cleared his throat and spoke,

"You... You...sigh... I am gonna take shower. You can sleep on bed, I will sleep on couch." Saying he stood up to walk away but just as he took three steps he heard an authoritative sweet voice of his wife,

"You, mister, Stop right there!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊