8

"You...you ...you, you are...you are Sarah, aren't you?" Luksh walked upto Sarah only a foot away pointing his fingers at her face.

"Yes, but how..." Before she could speak, she was cut off by sudden hug.

"You fool, it's me. Your Luksh. Oh god you are still my beautiful sunshine, you haven't changed at all." Luksh was hugging her in excitement completely choking her. Sarah pushed him a little, freed herself then looked towards him closely
"What...who...who are you actually? You look familiar but i can't..."

"It is me yaar, your... your lucky, we used to go to middle school together, did you forget!?, Lucky the cool" he said while giving her flirting wink.

"Ooohh, I remember, I finally remember lucky, is it...is it really you!?" Sarah was shocked seeing her school's friend who was a rowdy, who used wear torn stylish clothes, chewing gums every time and fighting with gangs from other schools. She can't believe it is really her friend Luksh.

"Yes, it is me. I know i have changed too much from a rowdy to a gentleman but i never thought that my Suru will not be able to recognize me" he said with a sad face.

"But...but you really changed a lot, but see i finally recognized my friend, didn't i. I am really sorry for not recognizing you right away, hm" she said giving him a light hug.

"Okay, you are forgiven" he said with a smile, hugging her back.

"But what are you doing here?" Asked Sarah letting him free.

"Oh I completely forgot" then he looked towards Aryan who was standing beside children, With a fury in his eyes staring at Luksh's hand which was resting on Sarah's shoulder. "Bo...Bo...boss, i...i was, she...she is my..." Luksh was shuddering looking at his angry boss, he is sure gonna be dead today.

"We are going back to the company, Now!" Aryan said in his chilling voice which scared almost everyone there, he popped up the balloon in his hands while looking at Sarah with fury in his eyes then he strode towards his car.

"Sarah, I will come again, I will definitely come and meet you okay. I am sorry but i have to go now. We will definitely meet okay?" Luksh said hurriedly while walking away.

"Yes we will" then Sarah thought may be that man is angry because what happened early, so she also ran towards them following Sarah children also ran behind her.

"Sir, I am sorry for what happened earlier. I am really sorry, sir...sir.." Sarah shouted while running behind him but the car drove off before she could reach to the exit. Sarah stopped gasping for breath then she looked behind her, the children were also like her. They all took some deep breaths looking at each other and then started laughing.

"What are you all doing here. Now let's go for lunch kids" said Gautam uncle looking at kids and Sarah laughing while standing at the gate of Orphanage, he also smiled a little looking at them laughing like fools. "These kids, I am really blessed to have them all". After getting Gautam uncle's order, they all ran to have lunch.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Luksh was driving them towards the company. The atmosphere in the car was deathly, even if it is summer, it felt like a freezing cold inside. Luksh looked towards his boss, Aryan. He is still furious but Luksh has no idea about the reason of his boss's fury. The deathly silence in the car is killing him inside so he decided to speak,

"Bo..bo..boss what is it that is bothering you?" Luksh asked shakily.

"You are not going to meet her at any cost, do you get it?!" it was an order not a suggestion, Aryan said in a chilling tone.

"But why!? She is my childhood friend. We met after so many years, i don't wanna loose her again" Luksh complained.

"Do you want your job or meeting with that girl? Decide on your own" Aryan said looking at luksh through rear view mirror.

"I....i....i...i won't meet her, i promise. But sir what did she do to you to make you this angry?" Luksh can't let go of this job, it is the best job anybody can get. He can just hope for a coincidence to happen for a meeting with Sarah. "My best friend, don't worry, we will definitely meet, please god"

"She did... She did the thing which no one has ever done to me. We should stay away from her" Aryan said remembering each and every detail about Sarah. " Her smile, her voice, her eyes, her touch, her fragrance everything is changing something in me. This strange feeling...what should I do to keep myself away from her thoughts"

"What is it that she did to you boss?"

"Sigh..., Just drive and don't dare to meet her otherwise you know right?" Aryan said in a chilling tone.

"Yes boss"

"And bring all the work from the schedule of future days. I wanna be busy as much as I can. " Aryan thought he would be able to forget about her if he gets busy.

Then he went to the company and bury himself in work without caring for anything else.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊