24

Sarah's POV

I groaned hard when i heard my cellphone blaring.

Streching my hand to the table i got it.

I bet it's just my hallucinations.

This damn hallucinations is always disturbing my sleep.

"Oh please stop this ringing of yours and let me have some sleep, you tiny little thing i dare you to ring again." I mumbled.

I hate this kind of situation when i can't differentiate whether i am in my nightmares or awareness.

I heard a beautiful laugh on the other side.

"Happy morning my kitty." I heard Aryan's voice.

Great now i am hearing things too.

Wait... There is a possibility of Aryan calling me.

He has my number. Why!?

Because we are friends!

I groaned hard.

"Aryan?" I called out for confirmation.

"Yeah... It is me", he said.

I bet he is laughing on the other side seeing me confused.

"Why are you calling early in the morning? And why would you even call me when i am right next to your room?" I asked irritated now.

"It is eight in the morning and i knocked on your door for last ten minutes, i guess." I clicked my tongue in annoyance as i heard him.

Way to embarrass yourself Sarah.

I heard his laugh again.

"So? I don't have to go to work because of certain someone's message." I asked.

"Get ready soon and come out, i have something to talk about." I ended the call after i heard him.

"Sarah Vernam" i heard Aryan's groan next to my ear.

After showering and getting dressed in a green kurti and white leggings, i walked downstairs. There i saw Aryan waiting for me with two cups coffee, i guess!

"Good morning, what is it you wanted to talk about?" She asked getting coffee cup from his hands.

I put my cup and my head on the dining table feeling like a truck took over me.

"You are really lazy, i never had any lazy friend like you." He smirked.

"Oh then i guess you are getting a good amount of new experience." She said with no energy.

My head is killing me.

"Can you get me a headache pills?" She asked him looking at him with her pleading eyes.

"No" he answered straight away.

"Why!?" She asked again.

"I already saw your sleeping pills, those are enough. It will harm your health. Drink the coffee it will help you."

"Please Aryan" my headache is killing meeee.

"By the way we are going on vacation with others for next two weeks. Clean up your schedule and be ready." He said and got up from his seat.

"When are we leaving?" I asked slightly mad.

"Tonight, and don't worry i called Sharad and others from your side. They are all coming." He informed.

"What the... Why am i knowing it by no!?" She asked getting angry.

"I was busy with my work that i forgot. Be ready." He answered calmly unaffected by her anger.