33

Sarah's POV

We just cried for while then sat there hugging eachother for a while.

I thought they would start detesting me after knowing about it but they are here with me now. They didn't abandoned me as Abhishek said.

"Thanks Thi, I really needed it " i said embracing her tighter.

"Okay girls.... Now time to sleep. Let's go" Sharad rested his hands on our shoulders and said. "Your problem is our problem, we will fight it together. So remember you are never alone."

We all three set their while enjoying the moonlight for a long time.

After a while Sharad helped us to get up and we went back.

I didn't see Aryan in our room, is he still on terrace? It is chilling out there, what if he gets cold?

I went to the terrace taking a blanket with me.

_
_
_
_
_

Aryan's POV

I saw Sarah coming towards me with a blanket in her hands.

"Are you still seating here, you fool?" She took a sit on the bench beside me.

I want to embrace her badly, i want her to feel secured. But i know her, she is a strong girl. She can control her emotions very well.

Her eyes twinkle under the moonlight. These mesmerizing misty brown eyes of hers taking me to a different universe, the universe i never want to leave!

"Why are looking at me?" She asked looking at the moon.

"Sarah i am sorry, i should not have accused of you in that way. It was the heat of the moment, i am sorry Sarah." I said honestly feeling guilty.

Her eyes looked into mine.

"Well apology accepted since you are sincere, now let's drink to celebrate our reunion" she showed her beautiful smile making me warm.

She is really understanding of others. No matter what, if you are sincere, she forgives you.

She is kind and simple.

The wind blows her hair, making her to tug it behind her ears while smiling gently.

My heart is taken by her.

I want to be with her forever, not only in this life but all the lives together with her and only her, My Sarah, My Kitty.

I want to confess my love to her but i want to make sure to remove her insecurities and make her fall in love with me too.

"Can you hug me Sarah?" I asked looking into her eyes.

Her eyes are hypnotizing sucking my soul in them. She is making me crazy for her with her every move.

"Are you having a hard time in your work?" She asked with worry in her eyes.

"May be yes or no" i said still looking into her eyes.

"Okay, but just a hug", as soon as the words left her mouth i pulled into my arms.

"You are an amazing woman, Sarah." I said with sincerity.

She smelled heavenly, like pleasing and refreshing Jasmine fragrance.

I embraced her tight. I can hear our hearts beating at a wide rhythm.

"You are weird, you know ",She mumbled while hugging me back making me smile.

I will soon make you love me, Sarah.

"Good night Aryan" she said looking nervous and started to walk.

"Good night my kitty" I ran to her then we walked to our room, me holding her hands.

Sarah..... I love you.

I love you, my kitty.

I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading 🙂

Like 💕

Comment,

Share🤞  

Love you all 💘