35

Sarah's POV

Next day,

In the morning,

They both came down after being ready to go to office. Sarah saw Aryan as soon as she opened her bedroom door.

"Morning Kitty" Aryan said while putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Good morning, Aryan" Sarah said looking in his direction with a smile.

Then they both walked to dining table to see Vidhya maa ready to serve them breakfast.

"Good morning, children" Vidhya maa wished with a motherly smile on her face.

"Good morning Vidhya maa" they both wished her back then they all sat on their dining chair before starting their breakfast.

"Wow, i never knew Vidhya maa that you can cook this tasty pasta." Sarah admired white sauce pasta while moaning as she finished eating, some white sauce was on her right cheek.

"Thank you, beta." said Vidhya maa while smiling at lovable and cute Sarah.

"She is good at cooking every type of food. But you are not really good at eating them." Aryan said while cleaning sauce from Sarah's cheek with his finger then taking it into his mouth while looking intently at her with a devilish smile on his handsome face.

"What... What are you doing?" Sarah was shocked looking at his actions, "How can he act like this when Vidhya maa is also here?? ... So am i saying that he can continue when there is only two of us... It won't be too bad... What the... what am i even thinking... Gosh stop it Sarah"

"What? I was just teaching how to eat properly." He said while looking at her with a smirk.

"I am way better than you when it comes eating. Humph" then she went to kitchen to put her dish and turned to bump into him.

"What? Do you need something?" She was shocked when he held her by his hands. She was feeling nervous being so close to him.

He didn't reply. He kept on looking at her. He came to her to say goodbye but now when he is this close to her words are not coming out, he was just lost looking at her intently. He looked down to her pink lips then cheeks,

"Should I kiss or hug?"

"What if she doesn't like it?"

"Should I tell her what i did to Ravindra's family now or after?"

He thought when she was looking at him in confusion.

"What is he thinking?"

"Doesn't he know how much his closeness affects me!?"

"Isn't he getting late for work?"

He kept debating in his mind when Vidhya maa came to disturb to clean the kitchen. He retreated his hands from her then looked at her one last time before going out hurriedly.

Sarah also bid her farewell to Vidhya maa before going out but found his wallet on the dining table. She picks up and runs out to find him. She came downstairs and saw him opening his car's door.

"Aryan..." She called him. He stopped immediately hearing her calling him with a smile on his lips. She came in front of him breathing fast.

"You forgot something..." She said and he smiled thinking that she would give him surprise goodbye kiss or something.