29

Sarah's POV

After a lot of arguments, we sat on a big rock looking at the peaceful night with no hassle.

I explained every single thing happened related to our marriage.

"I am literally mad, how can you hide all this things alone when you are literally stressed.? " she asked in an angry tone.

"It became my habit from last ten years to hide everything in me and to deal with everything alone. But Thi, i am kind of tired now. You know it feels like i can't even control myself anymore." I said with a sad smirk.

I didn't want her to know in the first place, because she worries about me a lot like my mother.

But it fills light after telling her.

"Sometimes it is okay to rely on others Suru. How many times i told i am always here for you. So you don't need to worry just do what your heart follows." She throw her hands on my shoulder pulling me towards her.

"Thi, but how can i follow my heart when it is going in a wrong direction? I never wanted to fall for him? He is too good. I don't deserve him, thi." I said resting my head on her shoulder.

"What are you even saying? There is no one in the entire world who deserves him except my Suru, and you know what i think it is him who doesn't deserve you." She said caressing my head.

"You are saying this because you don't know everything about me, Thi. I am... I am not as good as you think. I am tainted Thi. I was... I was... It is just that i don't deserve him and there is a reasonable reason behind it. I will tell you one day when i will be ready."

"Suru i don't about your reason, but one thing i know about is that no any reason can stop person loving someone. And if the other person also loves, no any reason can stop them to be together. Do you get it? Try to let go of past. I know it is not easy but it is not impossible either. Everything is in your hands, you can make or you can break it Suru."

I know she is trying to cheer me up but it is not as easy as she thinks, or is it is and i am making it difficult??

"Thanks Thi, I really needed it " i said embracing her tighter.

"Okay girls.... Now time to sleep. Let's go" Sharad rested his hands on our shoulders and said. "If you both have any problem, we will fight it together. So remember you are never alone."

He helped us to get up.

He always behaves like my father. I wonder if my parents took their next birth in the form of Thi and Sharad.

I walked with them to camping area.

When i reached there, i saw Aryan waiting for me with his hands in his pockets.

I can see he is mad.

"Where were you?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"I was with Thi and Sharad." I answered.

"Good night Suru."after greeting me and hugging me, she went towards their tent.

"Good night princess" Sharad hugging me he too ran after his wife.

Throwing me a death glare he walked towards our tent.

Lying next to him i stared at the sky full of stars,

"Aryan do you like stars?" I asked staring at stars gazing at us from afar.

"No, I don't" he answered in a boring tone.

"You know, Throughout school time, i always asked myself when will i be able to shine like these stars? But you know what, an incident of my life taught me that i will never be able to shine till the end of my life." I looked towards him.

He also turned towards me catching my eyes with his. His breath hit my face making me shiver.

I couldn't find any words.

His hands came to my face caressing my cheeks.

If any of us move an inch our lips will touch. It reminded me of our previous kiss, now the thought shuddered me with an unknown excitement.

"You are right, you can never shine like these stars because you are a sunshine who lightens up the whole world, who warms each and every corner of human heart. You are that sunshine,my kitty."

I was shocked by the seriousness radiating from his sparkling ocean eyes.

His eyes took me to their private universe where there is only me and him, no one else.

I fell deeper every second i look into the intensity of his eyes.

His eyes held the purity of his soul which is able to merge with my soul.

We both stared at eachother for a long time. I can hear my heartbeats as well as his.

"Good night, Sarah" he said with a blissful smile while i nodded.

I laid my head back repeating the words in my head he told me a while ago.

I know this is dangerous being this close to him, being able to feel his soul, his breath but i just want this moment to never end.

I will cherish this moment with him.

I glance at Aryan one last time.

I slept with a smile on my face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊