17

The day passed with this..... Sarah's chuda ceremony was held after the haldi ceremony and everything went well.

Sarah sighed sitting in one of the rooms at Tirtha's. She was decked up in a beautiful maroon -red lehenga which matched with Aryan's cream serwani perfectly. Her chuda and kaleere attached to them were making sweet sounds and it made her look more beautiful. Her hair was tied in a beautiful bun. Her head was covered with a vail duppata. The beautiful nathuni and maang teeka was like a cherry on a cake.

"Sarah beta." Said Niharika aunty coming towards her. Lovingly she cupped her cheeks. "Beta you are really looking beautiful, Nazar na Lage kisi ki."

Saying she got some kajal from the corner of her eyes and applied it behind Sarah's ear.

"Aunty" Sarah suddenly hugged her, feeling some warmth," Thank you so much aunty for treating me like your own daughter."

"What are you saying, beta. From the moment Tirtha bought you home as her best friend and the first time I saw you, I always felt like you are the part of our family. And you know today is one of my happiest day, I am gonna see my youngest daughter to get married to my friend's son. What can be better than this. Sarah beta, I always wanted you to get your happiness, and believe me Aryan is a good guy. He will keep you happy." Niharika said patting Sarah's head lovingly.

"I know you all is thinking about my happiness but there is a reason I didn't want to get married. Because I don't want spoil someone's expectations of me." Sarah said lowering her head sadly.

"Beta no any reason can stop someone to get happiness in their life. It is not justifiable. I believe in you one day you will understand it."

Sarah nodded looking down while Niharika just admire her.
_
_
_
_
_
_

At Aryan's

Gautam was coming down the stairs fixing his suit when he casually looked up. He looked back at his suit but then after three seconds his head snapped back. He looked at Lalita, his wife with an open mouth. There she stood wrapped in a beautiful maroon saree looking elegant and poised.

Aryan and Abhay who was standing with Lalita, smirked

"Aunty, look at uncle." Said Abhay and Aryan with a teasing smile on their lips.

Lalita looked up only to blush deeply. She glared at him but he was too busy to notice it. Aryan and Abhay laughed loudly embarrassing her. Gautam too came out of his admiring session as he rushed to other side immediately.

"Shut up you both! And you Aryan, go and get ready your marriage is today itself not after an year, go and get ready fast." She snapped at them hiding her blush.

Both controlled their laugh and went to Aryan's room so that he can get ready. Then Lalita looked towards other side. There Gautam standing and clicking her pictures. She smiled sheepishly when he winked at her.

After three hours, at Bansal mansion,

Sarah was sitting in her designated room with Tirtha, Archana, Neha, When Seema came there running...

"Jiju is here, Sarah di! Guys Jiju arrived! Sarah di, he is looking sooooo handsome, more handsome than those models in magazine, gosh really."

All other girls ran towards the balcony to see him, only Sarah didn't move a bit. "I don't think any man can look more handsome than the man who kissed her that day. He was soooo damn handsome." Girls saw Aryan sitting on decorated vargodha. His face was covered with a Sehra. The photographer doing his work capturing each and everything in his camera.

Soon Aryan was left alone and was waiting for his soon to be wife. Abhay was looking at his desperate face, "I really can't believe this gal. At first he was like he is going to avoid it like plague but now look at his face.... tsk... tsk". Aryan looked at his front and show her coming. She was coming slowly with a big veil above her face, so he was not able to see her face. A big red showl was held on her by Sharad, Siddharth, Sagar and Ashish(oldest child in the orphanage, 13 year old). Archana and Seema was walking beside her giving her a support because of her heavy lehenga.
When they reached to mandap they made her sit beside Aryan.

Soon they were done with the rituals and at last pandit announced them as husband and wife. Everything went well after that with Abhay and Pooja teasing Aryan.

Soon it was bidaai time. Sarah bid farewell to everyone there, Niharika aunty, Karan Uncle, Guatam uncle, Sagar's mother, she took their blessings, then she bid farewell to Tirtha, Sharad, Archana, Siddharth, Seema, Sagar, Neha, and lastly her dearest the children, she hugged each of them. Aryan was standing a bit far looking at the scene in front of him. Her Vail is still like before, he is still not able to see her face but when he looked at children he got confused, he wondered what are they doing here?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊